2 Door with a RTT??

Ive wanted to do a roof rack and tent on mine. problem is half the places i go i wouldnt fit let alone fit in my garage anymore.

trailer with a tent seems like my best option

Crush Jeep

Adventurer
If you have the resources I think having a trailer is the way to go also.
IMG_0094.jpg
IMG_0360.jpg
You can leave it and go riding without having to pack up each time you want to go.
IMG_0371.jpg
IMG_0488.jpg

ZMagic97

Explorer
Great looking rig. Do you have a build thread? I didn't see one here or on JKFreaks.

I had imagined an RTT looking a lot bigger on top of a 2 door but that one stuff pretty good. Is it a Tepui?

Thanks!

No I don't have a build thread. I probably should start one though.

ZMagic97

Explorer
Ive wanted to do a roof rack and tent on mine. problem is half the places i go i wouldnt fit let alone fit in my garage anymore.

trailer with a tent seems like my best option

I'm in the same boat with the garage. I have to mount and unmount the tent for each trip. I'm getting pretty fast at doing so though.

geckoTy

Adventurer
Just wanted to show some pics of my old 2dr with a Rtt. Cvt - MT. Shasta model.

I have since purchased a jku so my dogs have more room ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 56

LXIV-Dragon

image.jpg

Had the Tepui for a while but was waiting for the Rhino Rack Backbone to become available for the JK two door.

I am delighted with both! :wings:

Septu

Explorer
There was actually a adventure on here not too long ago in a 2 door down to Mexico and beyond with an rtt. I want to say it was you me and the dogs. I was watching and following at work. Pretty sure if you go back in the in progress adventures you can find it. They were on the road for a little while. I think if I remember correctly they had to come home due to one of the dogs getting sick. If I can find the thread I will post it here. Was awesome to read.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kerstin did AK to Argentina in her TJ with a RTT.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle