(2) NEW UNUSED Adventure Trailers "SAK" Stand-alone field kitchen w/Alu-Box upgrade

motojay61

(2) NEW UNUSED Adventure Trailers "SAK" Stand-alone field kitchen w/Alu-Box upgrade

These Adventure Trailers "SAK" Stand-alone field kitchens were ordered with a pair of matching AT Chaser Trailers my friend and I had built. They include the Alu-Box upgrade, 2-burner Partner Steel aluminum cook stoves on AT custom slide outs, AT custom kitchen dividers, lid stays, LP hoses and regulators and the mounting spacers and hardware to mount them to AT trailer swing-aways on Chaser or Horizon trailers (or any other surface you can think of).

They were removed from our trailers unused as we decided to go the full custom field kitchen route. Over a year and a ridiculous number of dollars later, our new custom creations are happily bolted to the swing aways on our trailers, and I've gotten around to pulling the AT kitchens off the shelf to offer them to you.

The AT SAK product link is here: http://store.adventuretrailers.com/products.php?product=Kitchen-Box though to see the pricing you have to check the Alu-Box box and add to cart.

You will see a new price from AT of $1,036 each plus shipping

I have two available at half-price, which is $518 each

Local pick up in Lake Havasu City AZ 86403 is available and preferred.

Shipping is available at whatever the actual cost to pack (well) and ship to you is.

PM with any questions or to arrange a new home for these lovely orphans,

Thanks,

Jay

DSC_0015.jpgDSC_0016.jpgDSC_0017.jpgDSC_0018.jpgDSC_0019.jpgDSC_0020.jpgDSC_0021.jpgDSC_0022.jpgDSC_0023.jpg

colorado matt

Adventurer
and the mounting spacers and hardware to mount them to AT trailer swing-aways on Chaser or Horizon trailers (or any other surface you can think of).

motojay61

And Colorado Matt is correct! Sorry guys, I was out having fun and not paying attention to the thread.

Anyway, One Sold and One remaining....

Thanks,

Jay

motojay61

So tempting...does this require the swing out to mount and retain use of the rear hatch?

Sorry for the delayed reply, I was out playing! Yes, the field kitchen is designed to mount to the AT swing away. You could also fabricate a lighter duty swing away as the AT is designed for the weight of a spare tire, which is overkill for the kitchen.

motojay61

For those asking about shipping, well-packed it weighs 50 lbs. insured shipping to most on the lower 48 runs about $100

Thanks,

Jay

JDoan

This is awesome. I was in the market for a cook partner stove, now I need to decide if the extra cost of the slick storage system is justifiable. Can you confirm what the exterior and interior dimensions are? Is the stove the 18" model from Partner Steel Co? Also, can you quote shipping to California, 93401? I'm not too far from you, so I'm guessing its less than $50.

Thanks!

motojay61

Yes, it is a Partner Steel 18" aluminum stove. The outside dimensions of the AT-modified AluBox are 31" x 15" high x 14" deep.

Packed, shipped insured to 93401 is $78, so $596 total

Thanks,

Jay

This is awesome. I was in the market for a cook partner stove, now I need to decide if the extra cost of the slick storage system is justifiable. Can you confirm what the exterior and interior dimensions are? Is the stove the 18" model from Partner Steel Co? Also, can you quote shipping to California, 93401? I'm not too far from you, so I'm guessing its less than $50.

Thanks!

JDoan

Yes, it is a Partner Steel 18" aluminum stove. The outside dimensions of the AT-modified AluBox are 31" x 15" high x 14" deep.

Packed, shipped insured to 93401 is $78, so $596 total

Thanks,

Jay

Thanks Jay. I'm going to go a different route and build or source some drawers. GLWS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger