2000 ford Excursion xlt v10 7500$

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
Dont get me wrong, this truck does get used for its sole intended purpose.. going on excursions... but its never left me stranded with my family, and i sure as heck have never gotten it stuck. I know i will regret selling this truck. but the time has come.
35f620fe321ba5346a64c14af63b2375.jpg
99cef22ceee3c04156c50d03350bb8f1.jpg
68bd6da6b503119c01ef0a7c4b59c6de.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
Sweet ride. I'd bump up the price tho. It would sell for $8500 IMO.

well then hopefully it sells quick! :)
I think 7500 is a fair price. Honestly the most favorite vehicle i have ever bought. its just time to go a different route.
Thanks for the kind words though!

sethro80

Adventurer
I have personally drove this truck all over Santa Cruz last week , it runs very well and will make someone a good truck, If I had not just bought Aspen our Expedition I would have bought this in a hart beat.

Seth

well then hopefully it sells quick! :)
I think 7500 is a fair price. Honestly the most favorite vehicle i have ever bought. its just time to go a different route.
Thanks for the kind words though!

Yeah, but not on this website. craigslist is the way to go. My personal experience.........had 3 guys ready to pick up my 4x4 van after two weeks and not a single decent hit from this forum.

Jsweezy

Explorer
Yeah, but not on this website. craigslist is the way to go. My personal experience.........had 3 guys ready to pick up my 4x4 van after two weeks and not a single decent hit from this forum.

I'm actually having better luck on this site over anything else... 4x4 van...

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
Sorry, wasn't sure with the lift and tires you were running.

No worries, i have found that with all v10 ford trucks from this era, they get the same Gas mileage, no matter what you are doing... I have a strong beleif that, the EFI map sends a steady stream of gas to the motor, and the throttle, just opens up the butterfly to let more air in when needed. thus never effecting the gas mileage...As i know this isnt true, it seems that no matter what you do to these trucks, pulling or not pulling they get the same MPG...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78