2000 Kenworth with 16' Box ready for your build, registered as RV 16,500

dirtrunner0519

I have a Kenworth T2000 with a 16' box. This was just completed. The frame was painted along with the body and cab with monster liner, this is similar to Linex.

The motor has 985k it still runs strong, just serviced. Only item that needs to be fixed is the AC/Heat, as i was going to build this out i was not worried about it as i was adding an aux system. The motor is a Cummins M11 Celect Plus. It is a three pedal automatic, as in you need the clutch to start and stop everything else is automatic once you get going. Really easy to drive, even my wife drives it. Overall length is 33' height is around 12'6".

The box is is FRP not the aluminium you usually see. It is weather tight and has one side door and double rear doors, i was going to put a deck on it so you could have more exterior space. It has a walk through to the main cab area.

Interior is a blank canvas for you to start. This is not a completed toter-home yet, but can be for a fraction of the cost of new. It has a class V hitch on the rear with 7/4 Pin trailer plugs.

This truck is registered as an RV in CA yes that is correct you do not need a CDL to drive, i have it insured through Safeco as an RV. It is has two axles in the rear, the main drive axle is the front. However it has a locker to engage and disengage the most rear axle for better gas mileage and traction concerns.

Asking price is 16,500 OBO. Selling it because baby on way changing everything up.

Located in SLC UT, have a clean CA title. Just relocated here.

Attachments

• IMG_1754.JPG
    IMG_1754.JPG
    99.1 KB · Views: 490
  • IMG_1755.JPG
    IMG_1755.JPG
    83.1 KB · Views: 496
  • IMG_1756.JPG
    IMG_1756.JPG
    95.5 KB · Views: 521
  • IMG_1757.JPG
    IMG_1757.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_1758.JPG
    IMG_1758.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 504

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Any luck with the sale?

Bump

Happy tails and Safe travels
Hopefully sent from somewhere pretty and remote.
With my entertainment and navigation multitool.

Contract AEMT, Firefighter, MCPIC,Remote Medic, Safety Manager.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Its a solid platform, and a good price.

I'm looking to do the same on an awd Kenworth chasis, but am not there yet.

Happy tails and Safe travels
Hopefully sent from somewhere pretty and remote.
With my entertainment and navigation multitool.

Contract AEMT, Firefighter, MCPIC,Remote Medic, Safety Manager.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle