2000 Land Cruiser - Expo Approved* - 182k - $17,500 - Santa Monica, CA

zimm

Expedition Leader
id say this is a buyable rig. similar to mine but not hammered.

if someone wants to wheel a 100, i dont think ive seen a better starting platform for sale.

add a 2" lift, 315's, 4.88's, a locker, and youre set for 10 years. it'll be the last truck you'll ever need. you may admire other trucks, but, you wont leave it.

Last edited:

tdi drew

Small world. I live across the street from you. This is a clean truck and someone will be lucky to have it. GLWS

zimm

Expedition Leader
'bout time someone did the math... even if someone had one and planned on building it pu, it was better to buy this ans sell the existing.

KlausVanWinkle

Explorer
'bout time someone did the math... even if someone had one and planned on building it pu, it was better to buy this ans sell the existing.

Yup. I had a few interested buyers contemplating that. Save about half the cost of the mods. The trucks been sold for awhile. Anyone that contacted me about it was told that I had an asking price offer pending. So that's why it seemed to take so long to sell. We had to wait until I got back from its last trip and wait for the buyer to be able to fly out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fireball

Explorer
Zimm, the math is pretty ugly, which is why most don't do it. I've got a spreadsheet totaling every penny I've spent on mine and it's an ugly thing... But it sure is fun :)

zimm

Expedition Leader
Zimm, the math is pretty ugly, which is why most don't do it. I've got a spreadsheet totaling every penny I've spent on mine and it's an ugly thing... But it sure is fun :)

you ought to dispose of that, it can be used against you in the court of law.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger