2000 Land Rover Discovery 2 - $9,000

ManUtdWY

Selling my 2000 Land Rover Discovery 2 with the following improvements and accessories, most done within the past three years:

• New Old Man Emu (ARB) coils and shocks with 2" lift
  • New Goodyear Duratrac tires, tire size is 265/75/16
  • Tom Woods HD front and rear drive shafts
  • Refreshed brake system with new rotors, pads, brake cylinder, braided stainless brake lines for 2" lift, and fluid flush
  • Problematic head gaskets were replaced 60,000 miles ago, no problems since
  • New water pump, coolant flush, and low temp thermostat
  • Ultraguage dash diagnostics comes with the vehicle so you can monitor engine temps
  • I did the shuttlevalve bypass and it does not have the three amigos
  • 2004 Discovery 2 center differential lock linkage to properly engage 4WD
  • 12,000lb cable winch
  • Raised air intake
  • Voyager roof rack and rear ladder
  • ARB front bumper
  • HD TerraFirma oversized spare tire mount
  • TerraFirm hubcentric wheel spacers for wider stance
  • Magnaflow aftermarket exhaust
  • 9" auxbeam combo spotties on the bumper tied into high beam
  • 7" auxbeam combo spotties on the roof rack controlled by separate switch
  • GMRS radio and Aussie style front bumper antenna
  • ARB single air compressor with easy access quick connect air chuck on the rear bumper
  • Dual battery setup with battery isolator and shore power plug on rear bumper
  • Traction boards and mount
  • Drawer fridge and awning shown in the pics are not included with the sale.
I did almost all the work myself and I'm selling it mostly because I enjoy the build process and my Defender 90 build is nearly complete. I see myself driving my D90 more often so, as much as I like my Disco, it is time to let someone else enjoy it. Not making money on it at this price, so I'm pretty firm, I'm just interested in selling it to someone who understands what they are getting and appreciates the work and value I've put into it.

183,600 miles, located in Afton, WY, let me know if you have any questions or if I can tell you anything more about it - 307-880-6621

Attachments

• IMG_0736.JPEG
    IMG_0736.JPEG
    1.3 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0738.JPEG
    IMG_0738.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0739.JPEG
    IMG_0739.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0742.JPEG
    IMG_0742.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0744.JPEG
    IMG_0744.JPEG
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0747.JPEG
    IMG_0747.JPEG
    801.9 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_0750.JPEG
    IMG_0750.JPEG
    1 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_0752.JPEG
    IMG_0752.JPEG
    1 MB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0754.JPEG
    IMG_0754.JPEG
    836.4 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_0757.JPEG
    IMG_0757.JPEG
    866.4 KB · Views: 112

Rovertrader

Supporting Sponsor
Any rust/corrosion at all anywhere? Headliner decent? Need anything to be driven cross country? Tranny serviced? Sunroofs leak?
thanks

ManUtdWY

There’s surface rust, sure, but it’s been in a dry climate (ID/WY) it’s whole life and honestly in really good shape underneath. Happy to send pics or whatever you need. Headliner is in pretty good shape, but it does sag in the spots you don’t see unless you are looking for it. I have not done a tranny service in my ownership, but it has been done by previous owner, maybe 50-60k miles ago? I have a filter and fluids that I’ll include with the sale. One sunroof and it does not leak. Only dash light is tranny temp, it comes on at startup and stays on. Leaks a little oil from t-case, but minimal. I do 500 mile round trip to UT a couple times a year, and if it isn’t sold by end of June I’ll be taking it on a 1,000 mile RT to Denver. I see no reason why it wouldn’t go cross country.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger