2001 Chinook 7.3 4x4 $120k Prescott, AZ

Craig_C

Not mine, but I wish it was lol. Of course if I could get that price, then I would have to sell it. Only afflation is I own a 2000 v10 Chinook Premier (less expensive model).
https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/rvs/d/prescott-2001-ford-chinook-concourse/7581466946.html
1674588954020.png

2001 Ford Chinook Concourse with 7.3L Powerstroke 4x4 in excellent original condition and 71,300 original miles. $120,000 OBO

-Excellent well insulated all season recreational vehicle with 4x4 conversion great for trips to the mountain or beach.
-Well maintained mechanically and aesthetically will all original manuals and maintenance records. Stored inside.
-All Chinook options including heated floors & tanks, safe, solar panel, indoor/outdoor showers, generator w/ 58 hours.
-Propane furnace and hot water heater and rooftop air conditioning thermostatically controlled.
-New Aluminess front bumper with front receiver and locking compartment for recovery gear or option to add a winch
-Baja Designs amber and white LED off road lights
-6 almost new BF Goodrich all terrain tires.
-Upgraded Fox 2.0 shocks and steering stabilizer.
-New 845cca Motorcraft battery
-Front anti-sway bar
-Fiamma awning
-Interior in excellent original condition with jacknife sofa and dinette that converts to bed.

zip

I prefer social distancing.
I agree. I don't know the market but for what you get I would have the same response at half that price, might not be as loud though.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

yep, but with all the crazy stuff going on in the world right now, someone may pay that price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12