2001 E350 7.3 4x4 Quigley Conversion Ambo

Pangle

Wanderer
SOLD SOLD SOLD

PRICE REDUCED: I have decide to sell this AMBO that I just picked up. I bought it to make it into a beast, and because it was a good deal. I love it and will keep it if I do not get a good price, but I really am planning to do a XC Motorcycle trip, which I would rather do than work on this.

That being said I am not really sure what its worth out there in the real world. I figured I would post it up on here to EXPO members only for the time being, because I feel it should go to someone who really wants to use it. So Ill let yall tell me what you think its worth! I am seeing some pretty Hefty numbers for these type of "Holy Grail" vehicles... but who knows

Details:
125k miles
2001 Former Ambulance with the 7.3 Turbo Diesel and Quigley Conversion.
Newer tires
4x4 works nice
suspension is pretty tight
Cab Ac needs charge
Was some rust on lower panels of the truck but was fixed by previous owner.
Some surface rust on the frame no biggy
fresh inspection.
Engine and trans work great and works as it should
brakes seem ok but a little shake when breaking hard.
Inside is pretty clean now that I went through it, previous owner lived on a dirt road and it was pretty dusty
I have removed one cabinet and some of the padding to give it more room inside and make it more usable for me.
Brand new Hitch and brake controller system
still has all of the equipment inside with the exception of the Sirens,
PA system works and it does have the separate AC inside on a thermostat (not sure if working)
All cabinets and what not are in good shape and very good quality.

Let me know what you all think, and what you may feel its worth. If anyone is interested I will email any amount of pics or further info you want. It is currently tagged and inspected in VA with a clear title in my name. You can also call me any time. I AM LOCATED IN NORTHERN VA

Steve 703 470-8400

IMG_2456.jpgIMG_2461.jpgIMG_2457.jpg

Last edited:

Pangle

Wanderer
WOULD ALSO CONSIDER TRADING FOR A LARGE ADV BIKE... 1200GS, 800GS, 990KTM, 1190KTM

THANKS EVERYONE

Pangle

Wanderer
HERE ARE SOME BEFORE AND AFTER PICS OF THE FLOORING I JUST PUT IN TODAY. I TOOK OUT THE OLD VINYL AND PUT DOWN SOME HARDWOOD, ALSO MADE A 2 OR 1 PERSON SLEEPING PLATFORM.

IMG_2640.jpg
IMG_2641.jpg
IMG_2648.jpg
IMG_2647.jpg

Pangle

Wanderer
Thanks! they are regular size. Inside height of ceiling is around 5-5 or 5-6 bt you do have to duck to get out of the doors.

Ford Prefect

Expedition Leader
When you say "16k" do you mean $1600.oo? Or do you figure it is worth $16,000.oo? Because I can believe you on one thousand six hundred, but if you are asking sixteen thousand I think you are on crack.

I suspect you should be able to sell it on the $4-5,000.oo range.

Good luck.

^the chaplain sounds like a great guy! Not really...

Pangel, do you mind measuring the floor to ceiling inside height for me?

Edit: see that you said it is 5'5" or so but could you'd get an exact height, please?

Pangle

Wanderer
Hey there, ya I always love to receive kind words and negativity!

I will gladly get that info for you and let you know. Thanks for reaching out.

Steve

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger