2002 Ford F550 4x4 custom built expedition camper with Alaskan flatbed

Nomadic52

Observer

Nomadic52

Observer
It is. Randy the owner has it back up in Calgary.this last year he has updated everything that needed to make it 100%: 8 new agm batteries, new tires, removed the ugly a## motorcycle rack on the back, replaced tired leaf springs, etc. Call me with any questions and if anyone wants to see it, I can arrange it with the owner.
My cell is 720-560-1178

Nomadic52

Observer
I Wanted to do a update on this post. The rig was sold last year in the US and the buyer put a deposit on it. As it turns out it needed a certificate of completion document from the builder in Canada to be registered in the US. This always has to be done at the time the vehicle was completed by the builder. In this case it was not done and consequently the deposit was returned to the US buyer and the truck is now available for sale but can only be registered in Canada so basically it means if you are Canadian this is an awesome deal, you get way more for your money then you would for even buying something like a 4 x 4 sportsmobile for $65k and I can speak from experience since I know Randy’s Truck first hand and I own a 4 Wheel drive sportsMobile. For $65,000 the way this is set up for fuel range, water capacity, engine mileage (120,000 kilometers), and accommodations, to duplicate this camper would be over $400,000. It has new AGM battery’s (8), New tires, suspension upgrades, no rust, and it is in excellent condition.
Please don’t call me with questions about “can I register this in the US “, no you can’t. If you live in Canada and have a Canadian address and can register it in Canada you are good to go. I can still be reached at 720-560-1178 for questions and I am in Central Oregon. Randy currently still has the truck in Calgary and can be viewed there after talking to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears