2002 Four Wheel Camper Hawk

Rockcrawler

Adventurer
2002 Hawk Four Wheel Camper for sale. This camper has all the typical standard features of a 2002 camper with the following options:

front sliding window with cab to camper boot
Rear screen door
Rear door dead bolt

Below added in 2008:
Custom battery pack vented to the outside under a raised height couch
Factory couch system is included as well
2000w power inverter
Passenger side awning
Mechanical Jacks at all 4 corners
Fantastic Fan

We have thoroughly enjoyed this camper for the last 5 years, but we have unfortunately outgrown it. There are no leaks, no stains, no holes in the upholstery or pop-up canvas. The camper does have the typical wear of a 11 year old camper that has been used as a Four Wheel Camper should. The camper is located in Tucson, AZ. I would prefer local pickup, but will consider delivery within a reasonable difference for an additional fee.

$7500

FWC1.jpg
FWC2.jpg
FWC3.jpg
FWC4.jpg
FWC5.jpg
FWC6.jpg
FWC7.jpg
FWC8.jpg
FWC10.jpg
FWC9.jpg

Last edited:

baja550

Do you still have this camper for sale? If yes, can you give me a complete list of features, options? Interested heater, arctic pack, fridge, etc. It will be going to Alaska next year. Thanks. Baja550

goodtimes

Expedition Poseur
Kyle is traveling this week - not sure if he will be checking the forum or not.

As of 3 days ago - the camper was still for sale.

The quickest way to get in touch with him would be the phone number (text or call) in the first post.

I know it has a Dometic (?) 3-way fridge (AC/DC/Propane), I'm 99% sure it has a furnace - not sure about the Arctic Pack.

I borrowed this camper a few years ago - and it's partially responsible for the Granby sitting in my back yard. It's a nice camper & in good shape.

Rockcrawler

Adventurer
Thanks Goodtimes!

Baja, Yes on all but the arctic pack. It is still for sale, it has the heater and it has the 3 way fridge. It does not have the arctic pack, but is prepped for it with the Velcro strip that runs around the perimeter of the camper at the roofline. I'm jealous of your planned Alaska trip... that is on the bucket list!

Feel free to call if you have more questions or if you would like to setup a time to look at it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears