2003 Conqueror Base Camp Trailer ($6k)

Jvfiii

[/ATTACH] IMG_6592.jpgIMG_6594.jpgI tried to upload good photos, but kept getting error messages when I tried to upload. Any help would be appreciated.

Great trailer and the family has had fun with it. The tent up top is basically a queen+ mattress size and the "downstairs" (which hangs below the upstairs) can hold a cot and a couple of dogs.

The kitchen is fully stocked:) 50qt engel fridge, plates, glasses and silverware, and cooking needs. The trailer has water storage and slots for wine bottles on the side.

We have had tons of fun with this trailer for over 7 years. Time for someone else to enjoy!

Price: $6K

Attachments

• IMG_6588.jpg
    IMG_6588.jpg
    515.1 KB · Views: 933
Last edited:

Dendy Jarrett

Expedition Portal Admin
Staff member
Jvfiii -

If your images aren't showing, it is most likely because they exceed the size our server allows for members. I have better luck hosting the images I post on a free space like Photobucket.

The base camp is an amazing platform and your price is exceedingly fair. I most likely had my hands on your trailer before it sold as I climbed around on every single one of the original Conquerors when they were stored indoors in a warehouse in Atlanta years ago.
Has your trailer been stored inside or at least under cover?

Thanks and good luck with the sale.

D

Jvfiii

Dendy,

I remember when you had a trailer that I desperately wanted; the Commander. I couldn't convince the wife on that one��

It has been both in and outdoors and covered when out.

Thanks for the info on the pictures!

John

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998