2003 GMC DURAMAX -toy with family manners

Saiyan66

Adventurer
Yeah I guess I am spoiled living in Cali where I don't have to worry about salt and ridiculous freezing conditions.

WCO

It's Lil' Willi
Steering upgrades and suspension

So the trucks stance is going to be finished today. 2" blocks going in the rear to give me the factory stance again (I personally like the factory rake...) The final result should sit the truck 1" higher in the rear, with an over all lift of 2-1/2 to 3" over stock with the larger tires. My pitman and idler arms were worn bad, so in is going a set of the MOOG "problem solvers. I want to add the cognito support kit, but that will be at a later date. I'm also throwing on some tie-rod sleeves. With the slightly-larger-than-stock tires, this should make my front end as bullet proof as a DMAX front end can be. Next month will hopefully be the bilstein 5100, and possibly new bump stops on the front end.....An end is in sight. I'll post pics later when I get them. Oh, and of course the alignment's getting done today as well....:wings:

Nick.V70

Nice build, really like that bed shell. Getting ready to start my build soon so alot of great reading in this thread.

Nick

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12