2003 Mitsubishi Montero XLS for sale

jeep-N-montero

Expedition Leader
Nothing like folks having to ask for simple details that should already be answered within a well-written description with ownership and maintenance history. What color is it? Is it stock or upgraded? Any other accessories worth mentioning? Think of it this way, if you were a prospective buyer, what details might be important to know??

Durham15

My description says all original does it not? Like I said I would gladly send pics or answer any other questions via text message or email. I'm unsure how else to say ALL ORIGINAL.

nwoods

Expedition Leader
Jeep, I think my sarcasm was a bit too subtle. Durham, we aren't trying to give a hard time. We are actually trying to help. You've kinda got three strikes against you though:
1. Possibly the laziest for sale posting ever. Literally useless due to lack of info, and well, it just makes it look like you don't care and probably don't really want to sell.

2. You have only a couple posts here in ExPo. You aren't part of the community, yet you feel we should somehow know you, your truck, and your credibility. We don't.

3. When subtly prompted to spend a bit more time and polish your add with some actual detail, you got defensive and a bit snarky.

But don't give up hope! Your rig is very likely to develope some interest, but you really should try to spend some time fleshing out your add to make it interesting. As a new member to ExPo I don't think you can post photos directly, but Pbase, Flickr, or many other hosting sites can host photos for you that you can link from. Linking images is easy, just type [image] paste a URL here [/image] and you'll be golden.

Welcome to ExPo. Stay awhile, share your adventures.

Durham15

Thanks for the advice. No intention of being snarky, didn't realize their was a proper or improper format to listing something. Sorry to have offended anyone, honestly got pretty frustrated after trying to find out how to post a pic and couldn't. Although I don't post much info enjoy looking at everyone's rigs and getting ideas on trucks and trailers. I will try and do better in future descriptions, the first thing said will definitely be what country it's in.

PirateMcGee

Expedition Leader
Maintenance History/Records (especially last timing belt and water pump)?
Any Rust?
Exterior Color? Any paint issues, dents, damage etc.
Interior Color? Any rips tears or unusual wear or stains?
Known Mechanical or electrical issues?
Location down to nearest city?
Pictures or a link to a photo album or craigslist etc.?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger