2003 Pleasure Way Traverse 2WD

cbadbox

SOLD!!

This is mine, located in San Diego, moving to a basic slide in truck camper.

I have had a couple of people mentioned I might be underpriced, amended to 26,500 and will see what happens.

6828665919.html

Last edited:

cbadbox

I know this is bad, but I do not know. Pleasure way is built in Canada and they install their own style of door sticker which does not have the same format as Ford. The only info specified in the factory info that it has the 3.73 rear axle.

eporter

Adventurer
Hmm... weird there’s no ford door tag. You can check the rear axle for a small id tag, or other markings. Probably not LS, but would help with adventuring.

cbadbox

See attached picture of axle tag, I looked it up and all indications are that it is not a limited slip. The tag would read 3 L 7 3 (L indicating limited slip) versus what mine shows 3 . 7 3 (ratio of 3.73 no limited slip)

eporter

Adventurer
Ah, too bad, at least you learned something more about it. I'm sure someone could swap one in, it's just a nice surprise to find you have one! My single rear wheel E350 ambo with a D70 and 4.10 gears had one. Same with my dually E350 Chinook. Never put them to the test, but nice to know it's there. Only downside is slightly more maintenance in terms of maintaining the LS additive in the gear oil.

Rig looks good, adding this pic for future-proofing. I've seen a pleasure way with two second row passenger captains chairs. Seems like the better option for those of us that need to haul a couple kids. Most vans and RVs just have a crappy dinette bench with some belts that seem to be more for looks than any real safety.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger