2003 S/C CC Long Bed SVE Package

Project510

Adventurer
Hate to do it, but I must. Getting married next year and I need to pad the savings account. Shes a great truck so I am hoping to send her off to a good home.

Shes at 64,580 miles as I type this, and is my only vehicle so the mileage will vary a few hundred depending on the length of time it takes to sell. I am posting it on CL also, but for a higher price to deal with low ballers and general CL scum.

Club Frontier Price $10,000 (CL is going to 11,500)

Unfortunately I do not have any previous maintenance history from the original owner, however, I purchased the truck with only 36k miles and she was in great shape. Below is the info you'll want to know. Any questions jsut PM me.

Also, I noticed some feathering of the front tires, and have come to the conclusion that the shocks are most likely bad. They are factory and 8 years old. I will replace them before the sale OR we can lower the price to make up for the cost of new shocks.

It has been in one accident where I was rear ended. I had the frame checked and there was ZERO movement. All parts were replaced with BRAND NEW Original Nissan parts, and repainted. This being the bumper and tailgate.

I have a Camper shell that I will include, as well as the paint matched Tonneau cover.

2003 Nissan Frontier S/C CC 4X4 long bed

Engine:
K&N CAI
AMSOIL 5w30
All belts replaced at 55k miles
Fuel filter spark plugs cap/rotor replaced at 55k miles
New Knock sensor and all required gaskets replaced 58k miles

Suspension:
Torsion bar crank up front
4x4parts rear lift shackles
4x4parts upgraded TRA's
4x4parts Bilstien Steering stabilizer with idler arm brace

Front/Rear diffs were just drained and filled with Royal Purple from 4wheel parts (Have receipt)

And please do not mistake the pics for anything else but camping trips, the worst this truck has seen is the moderate trails at Hollisters hills. She spent too much time on the freeway.

Brakes:
HAWK LTS Pads
ATE Dot 4 Gold fluid

Wheels/Tires:
SVE 16 in Factory Wheels
265/75/16 Goodyear Wrangler Authority A/T

1125150025_yrwPT-L.jpg

163156_505467389075_193400098_30131991_8183191_n.jpg

1186609949_2q3Zw-L.jpg

IMG7663-XL.jpg

IMG7673-XL.jpg

Truck also has a Class III receiver hitch and shackle mount, 2 Full size spares that will come with the sale.

Truck is Located in Fremont, Ca
Not that I expect any sales from across country or the state, but arrange shipping on your own. I have 3 jobs and NO time to help with that very sorry. I can take a deposit and hold it for you if you plan to drive long Distance. I have no doubt it can make any drive. I just took her to the Mojave road and back this year.

Project510

Adventurer
SOLD! ^^ Thx Co-opski!

I wont be leaving the expo either, will be back with hopefully something better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998