2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Sport Mild Build

djsixbillion

Adventurer
2003 Toyota 4Runner V8 Sport Edition

Meticulously maintained, enthusiast owned truck in excellent condition, here are the details:

*4.7L V8 (2UZ-FE)
*5-speed automatic transmission (A750F)
*Sport Edition package includes larger front brakes and non-functional but oh so cool hood scoop
*Heavy duty tow package with 7k pound hitch, only ever towed an AT Chaser though – wired for brake controller and can throw in a Tekonsha P3 if you need it
*Currently at ~147k miles
*All maintenance up to date - 90k service completed with new timing belt/water pump/serpentine belt, new front brake rotors, pads and calipers, ATF replaced at 75k and again at 130k, gear and T-case oil with all synthetic, etc. - have most of the receipts
*Icon Stage 1 lift with adjustable front coilovers
*MULE Expedition Outfitters roof cross bars on custom Gamiviti mounts with ARB awning mounted (RTT NOT included) – have stock rack as well if you want it
*Gobi rear hatch ladder
*Falken Rocky Mountain AT tires in 265/70-17 (one size larger than stock)
*Kenwood head unit with Garmin navigation, Bluetooth connectivity and backup camera installed (still have the stock JBL deck in the garage if desired as well) – note the DVD player isn’t working, but who uses those anymore anyways?!
*Rear storage system with Adventure Trailers drawer and Engel fridge slide (also have a Weathertech rear cargo liner and the OEM cargo shelf to go with it if you choose to put the cargo area back to stock configuration)

**Bonus - also have a set of OPOR sliders for it that are new and uninstalled - may include if the price is right! Sliders are sold

Asking $10.5k OBO

Email/PM with any questions or to come take a look – djsixbillion@gmail.com

IMG_6583.JPG

IMG_6584.JPG

IMG_7834.JPG

IMG_9076.JPG

IMG_9276.JPG

Last edited:

djsixbillion

Adventurer
Thanks for the bump, truck is ready to go! Just took it out for a quick weekend trip to the Eastern Sierra and did perfect as always.

FireGuy

Adventurer
Nice build and good deal. My 2003 V8 4runner was HANDS DOWN the best vehicle I ever owned. There may still be some pics on the forum if you want to search it. EXCELLENT engine. Loved mine. Super reliable.

Someone buy it so he can get a better mountain bike!

djsixbillion

Adventurer
Thanks for the comment? In any case, I've polished the headlights several times before and - let's be honest - it looks great for about 2 weeks, then fades again pretty quick in the California sun.

To all: make me a solid offer and I'll detail it up all nice and shiny. Dropped the price too...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger