2004 SKYGO Trail 70

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Time to thin the herd.

Selling a 2004 model year SKYGO CT70 knock off. Full electric start and kick start with low miles (less than 100). I bought it from a friend that rode it only a few times. Even has original tool kit under the seat. Fires right up, runs perfect and we just cleaned out the carb a few weeks ago. Everything works except for the speedometer. The bike comes with no registration or paperwork but has all legal parts including turn signals, horn, mirrors, headlamp, hi-beam, brake lights etc. Needs CHP inspection and it's ready for tags. I checked the CA DMV website and it's not in the system. We used it to putt around for a shop bike.

Just imagine overlanding on this puppy with 90mpg range :D

Asking $550.00.. they're selling new for $1200+

Craigslist ad here with photos... http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/3131355239.html

I accept Paypal and i can deliver within Reason.

Location of bike is Anaheim, CA 92806.

Last edited:

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Big guys on little bikes rule. :ylsmoke:

img7064e.jpg

SoCal_80

Explorer
Dave- please pull this ad!

Some unknown force keeps me coming back to this and sooner or later I will end up buying this! Someone please buy this before I do and end up living out of my Chaser when my wife gives me the boot for having too many toys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
[evil voice/on] bwahahahahaha [evil voice/off]

Price Lowered to $500! Someone come get this thing out of the shop, i need room!

SoCal_80

Explorer
Damn you Dave! This is the perfect expo scouting bike.

Damn
Damn
Damn

wesel123

Explorer
Do it brother....it'll look good strapped to the front of your trailer.... I used to carry my "Expo Life Boat" on my old trailer. Nice piece of mind knowing I could ride out and get help, or go scout out a trail.

DSC_0525.jpg

SoCal_80

Explorer
Must resist....
Bump for a great little bike. Had a chance to ride it while on a trip and it is very nice. Just like the CT70 I used to have but with electric start and more power.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan