2004 Toyota Land Cruiser - Reidsville NC - $13,500

apruitt9

Adventurer
Well.....I purchased my LC back at the end of 2017 after having*a Tacoma and realizing it wasn't enough truck. Since then we have upgraded to a larger camper and realized the need for a little more power and for a full size truck. So, once again I am leaving the LC family! This is by far the nicest LC I have owned. Never been off road...*I bought it from the original NC owner who lived in High*Point and kept it meticulously maintained with all service records in my possession. Interior and exterior are in excellent condition! Leather shows very little wear on the ds, paint is excellent with a little fading on front bumper and a couple of nics on the rear. Zero rust! This has to be the cleanest undercarriage I have seen on any vehicle I have owned! Original paint, shines like new, no body work or body damage. You really can tell it has been garage kept!

04 LC in Thunder Cloud Metallic/grey leather
222k miles
Loaded with all options-nav, back up camera, rear a/c, dvd, heated seats/mirrors, one touch windows, etc.
New-275/70/18 Faulken Wildpeak AT3
New- Airlift airbags
Headrest DVD with covers and wireless headphones -factory headrest available as well.
Husky floor liners

Couple of extra mods I did...factory speakers refoamed, painted speaker grills, replaced interior lights with led, removed running boards, drl mod.

Recent maintenance items include -heater T's and hoses with all Toyota parts, reused factory clamps, fuel filter, diff. and transfer case fluids changed, new rear brake pads and rotors (toyota), alignment, hood struts, battery and spark plugs. I also have 6 Toyota oil filters to include with sell!

What does it need? Timing belt and related items were replaced at 113k by Toyota, I pulled timing inspection cover and belt looks new. No issues with water pump or anything at this time but this will need to be done in the near future. I had planned to tackle this job myself but time has not been available! !

Ask questions, ask for pictures, I will get whatever you need. More pics will be posted later today. Thanks!

$13,500...obo...05 up Duramax trades considered, must be 4wd, crew cab. Located in Reidsville NC.

Pics here in Mud link....
https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/04-lc-2-owner-nc.1049589/#post-11568707

Last edited:

apruitt9

Adventurer
Bump...Willing to negotiate with cost of timing belt service in mind. Valve cover gaskets have been done by Toyota!

oneenv

Do you have the Toyota service records handy? If so I’d like to review. I’m in Raleigh. Feel free to PM.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998