2004 Tundra Adventure Cab - Build/Adventure Thread

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Are you getting your tax return... LOL! I'm about to do mine.

toyotech - bumper is looking beefy. Looking forward to see what options there are for the swing-out. I'm looking for a dual swingout for gas and water to be integrated with my rear bumper. My 35" spare is staying mounted in the stock location.

that can be easily done. You will love what he has plans for my duel.

utroda

Observer
Do you think they could make it smaller if you went with single round lights on each side instead of the dual square lights?

toyotech

Expedition Leader
LOOKS AWESOME MAN!!! GREAT INSPIRATION!
Thanks

Awesome thanks, I'm also looking at finally getting my hands on a 180 amp mig welder to dibble dabble on some fabricating.

Can't wait to see your work than

That is a thing of beauty. I had a disagreement with a concrete wall this weekend and I'm searching for new bumper options.. I presently have a flattened Warn trans4mer embedded in mine.

He is ready to take orders. Pm if you like more info

Do you think they could make it smaller if you went with single round lights on each side instead of the dual square lights?

Bumper is built the way it is because the winch makes it stick out as much as it does and the sides won't look good if it was closer. Also it makes it harder to add hoops since they have to clear the hood. The base bumper is basically what you seeing but with two pairs of light cut outs. The base bumper is made this one in order to add options if needed.
I can ask if he wants to do a custom bumper to your needs based of this bumper.

Looks awesome! You know if he's going to make skids or sliders (bolt on)?

He has sliders now but unsure if he will do bolt ons. I will run theses question by him
Skids may come later depending on cost. I know I want some. If skids come it will work with these bumpers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Stopped by the shop today

This is just a mock up to give you a visual of the options. My personal one is still in the works.
This is the base bumper plus hoops and side support and duel square cut outs (can have single square. Circle or duel circle).

Also pictures of his weld on sliders.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420604218.530804.jpg

dyogim

Explorer
Just for kicks, here's a pic of my friend's rear bumper with swing-out. He started off with it spanning from end to end. He decided to shorten it. I'll get a pic of the front bumper as well.

FYI.... His truck is for sale. :sombrero:

rxoWtpbBqlT3pvZ6RHjzZr3XpfKhPD010-aNIOnBASE=w888-h502-no

toyotech

Expedition Leader
Man, this is making want a Tundra. Among other reasons as well.
Looks great!

Better get one soon. Before it gets popular and cost more than the taco of the same Gen

Just for kicks, here's a pic of my friend's rear bumper with swing-out. He started off with it spanning from end to end. He decided to shorten it. I'll get a pic of the front bumper as well.

FYI.... His truck is for sale. :sombrero:

rxoWtpbBqlT3pvZ6RHjzZr3XpfKhPD010-aNIOnBASE=w888-h502-no

That's nice. Did he trim the bedside?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan