2005 E350 Passenger w/6.0 PSD

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
Greetings All, with a heavy heart, Blunderbuss is up for sale.
2005 Ford E350 XLT Passenger Van - Maroon with Gray Monstaliner trim
81,800 currently on the 6.0L Powerstroke - Bought June/2014 with 74,101 miles - 5r110 5-speed transmission
I bought the van from a dealership in the midwest (Wisconsin) where the van was sold for a newer model. The van was used to transport farmers to the fields during the crop seasons and parked during the winter months. This came from the salesman and the corn seeds found in the crevices of the van. I believe the lack of winter driving by the cleanliness of the undercarriage. Van is in terrific shape and very clean, inside and out. There are a few minor scratches which shouldn't be noticeable more then a few feet away (at least I cannot). There aren't a whole lot of diesel vans to move the family around in and gets noticed a lot. You will not be disappointed and this is begging to be bigger and better.

I have taken the van on several trips with the family and it has performed magnificently. Very roomy inside, drives fantastic and has a lot of power for a brick on wheels. I have been using the van as a daily driver, so the mileage may go up, but not by much. Has a 3.55 non-LS rear axle, I cannot get out of my driveway, and didn't drive it in snowy conditions. The van has not been without it's faults, all fixed and documented and discussed in the Blunderbuss Discussion Thread.

In the year and three months of ownership, I have replaced or installed the following parts as motor related:
Front windows tinted, 30% 2nd highest quality available at the time and from the reputable shop -
Sway bar bushings (Energy Suspension Bushings) - Autometer Pyrometer - Scangauge II - EGR Cooler Delete (IPRresearch) I do have the original equipment EGR cooler if needed for inspection - Oil Cooler - Oil Pump fitting - Blue Spring Upgrade - Serpentine belt - FICM with Atlas 40 Upgrade (FICMrepair) - fuel filter - air filter - oil change/filter (Rotella T6) - Alternator (alternatorparts, 160amp) - external coolant filter (sinister diesel)

The van has 4 cloth Toyota Sienna seats installed. They are by and far one of the best upgrades possible for comfort. The front passenger is on a swivel base. Plug for MGMetalworks who designed and built the bases, they are fantastic (if you have a van, consider the upgrade). The rear are secured via L-track bolted to the floor. I have 2 three person and single 4 person bench include, but not installed.

Surely something has been forgotten, but ask any questions. Van is located in the Washington DC Metro area of Maryland. Test drives welcome, preferably with cash or bank check in hand. I can pick up at local airports, BWI, Dulles or Regan. Or, we can arrange shipping. $13,000 - Comparison prices are all over, varying degrees of condition, mileage, year and location. I know how much I originally paid, the price of parts and the labor involved. This is a CLEAN van. If you are in the market, you should at least consider taking a look. If I am off base, let me know. Van as-is. No warranty implied, nor returns after purchase.

Some various pictures I had saved:
Van1.jpgVan.JPGDSCF3781[1].JPGDSCF3779[1].JPGDSCF3776[1].JPGDSCF3768[1].jpgDSCF3767[1].jpgDSCF3766[1].jpg

Last edited:

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
Additional Pictures from today. Notice the super awesome Sienna Seats. Did I mention they were taken out of a new Sienna for the addition of handicap accessibility equipment? In June 2014, the dealer replaced the following: right front tie rod, front and rear pads, all 4 tires with 10 ply load range E, turbo oil return tube, cleaned turbo (which I did as well), 1 front axle seal and bearing, rear axle seal. Previous vehicle history report attached as well (does not take into account my ownership). image1(2).JPGimage1(1).JPGimage2.JPGimage3.JPG

Attachments

• 2005 E350.pdf
    50.1 KB · Views: 234

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
You'll be getting an awesome, and decently priced seat upgrade for you and your passengers!
Anyone want to negotiate?

catinmoon

HI, the current price is 14,000 or is there an update?

I would love to see what the van looks like from the back, with the doors open. That is, I'm trying to get a sense of what sort of room is in the back behind the 2nd row of seats.

Thanks
Stephanie

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
HI, the current price is 14,000 or is there an update?

I would love to see what the van looks like from the back, with the doors open. That is, I'm trying to get a sense of what sort of room is in the back behind the 2nd row of seats.

Thanks
Stephanie
That is the price and I'll grab pictures and some measurements shortly.

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
I have a brand new VanRug, from the front seats back. Very plush and comfortable to walk and lay on. I also have an area rug which I stole from the house to add "protection" for the VanRug.
Length from second set of seats to rear is 7 1/2 feet. These seats are adjustable forward and rearward for added room.
Around 4 feet in height inside, a little over 4 feet between wheel wells and 5 1/2 feet from side to side of van. Plenty of room to lay out a sleeping area and still keeping the second row installed. With the optional benches, the sky is the limit on how to set the van up for versatility.
inside.jpg

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
I mention I have the official three volume Ford manuals? Several thousand pages for your reading pleasure. This van will make a terrific holiday present!

jason77

Adventurer
Are the undercarriage pics of a different van? The one you're selling has gray rocker panels, and the undercarriage pics are of a van that has maroon rockers.

CrabbyMcNab

Adventurer
That's before I coated the lower portion. Only by a few months, as I took on that project realatively quick. I can get some modern day pics as well. The van was used to transport guys to the fields in the growing/harvest season in the grain belt of the U.S. then was parked and seldom used during the off months. I tend to believe it due to the lack of rust. If this van had lived on the east coast, even with moderate winter driving, there would be evidence of salted roads.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12