2005 GMC Safari AWD

Zambedave

Got to go so I can build a bigger van. Its a 2005 Safari AWD. It has a 3 inch lift, 32 inch bfg's and it really clean for a 20 year old van. I bought it after looking for over a year. The original owner was an older guy that used it to haul plywood for his woodshop. He bought it new and took the seats out right away. When I bought it they were still wrapped in plastic in his garage. It has the 4.3 V6 and an automatic. 2005 was the last year of the astro and safari vans. This one has 121k on it now, but i drive it so it will change a bit. I used it mostly to pull a small pop up camper and do some road trips with the family. I took ot down to Texas last summer and drove it on the beach no problems at all. Its not a race van it likes to cruise at about 70mph on the hiway. This would make an excellent camper base or keep it a people hauler and tow a light trailer. I live in Nebraska I could help with shipping or delivery, Im sure we could work something out. I am asking 9k, but lets talk. 402 710 one eight five three
I had some trouble loading pics so here is a link to the cl posting. If you need more pics let me know the weather has been brutal this spring, but I can get some more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998