2006 Coleman/Fleetwood Evolution E1 (updated with lower price)

myers

2006 Fleetwood Evolution E1 Pop up Camper

Please note that the solar panel and box on the front of the trailer are NOT included in sale. They will be removed and the original factory deck will be put back on the front of the camper as shown in the first 2 pictures. The first 2 pictures are not my camper, they are pictures I found online to show what my camper will look like once the box on front and solar panel are removed and original deck is put on.

Bought this about a year ago. We have used it on several camping trips and really like it but we enjoy more remote camping and this camper is just too big for us to get back where we like to go. We had a roof top tent and custom off road trailer before and that is what we are going back to.

Comes with those pop up gizmos that used for insulating and blocking out light. We have never used them but the previous owner said they are great and really help out. I have a cover that I bought for it but I have never actually put it on so it is still unused in the bag. I have some extra parts and the original owners manual and other stuff from the original purchase.

We have upgraded the following:
Mattresses (had original ones in it when we purchased it so they were worn out, purchased LUX HQ Foam mattresses 4” thick from Foam Factory. They are great!)
Fabric for seats and beds has been updated for a better look!
Original table was cracked when we bought it so I put a new top on it.
Installed steps at each bed so it is easier to get in and out of them.
There is an Anderson plug on front of the trailer that can be disconnected to ensure all factory lights and carbon monoxide detector while traveling or when in storage are off.
Rocker switches and power kill switch are mounted just inside the door. None of the rocker switches are being used. The power kill switch is used for cutting power to rocker switches and fridge. Turning this off and unplugging Anderson plug on front of trailer ensures nothing can be left on durning storage.

The previous owner had a leak around the A/C unit on the roof. He said when they were in Texas camping for 2 weeks the condensation from the A/C started to leak in. He pulled the unit, replaced the section of ceiling and styrofoam insulation that was damaged inside, replaced the A/C seal and painted the entire roof with a waterproofer. We have not had a problem with it and we store it outside without a cover on it.

A/C unit, heater and water pump work great. It has a hot water heater but I have never used it.

Factory fridge still works great and runs off of propane or electric. We used it on our last trip to Colorado in June.

26 gallon water tank

Has an outside hookup for shower, hose and sprayer are included.

Has aluminum roof.

Camper is located in Tulsa, OK but willing to meet somewhere.

Asking $7,000 OBO

You can contact me through there, email: gcpllc @ gmail, or text/call five12-850-920eight

Attachments

• Exterior 1.PNG
    Exterior 1.PNG
    942.3 KB · Views: 320
  • Exterior 2.PNG
    Exterior 2.PNG
    804.4 KB · Views: 337
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 357
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG