2006 E350 Diesel 4 Link Coilover Swap CCV Pop Top - Whats it worth?

SpeedAddict502

Observer
Hey Guys,

Long time lurker on here but have built up a pretty awesome 4x4 camper van that I have had for a few years now. Did tons of research on this awesome site to make it!

I am going to be listing it up for sale soon, probably going to put it on Bring A Trailer, but wanted to see what yall thought was a reasonable price on it for the reserve.

2006 E350 Chateau spec, 188k miles

6.0 Diesel, engine pulled when bought and fully bulletproofed, 8k dollars of work

Southern owned church van, zero rust, in Reno now was Houston
Timberline built 4 Link 4x4 Conversion with 2016 F250 axles front and rear
King coilovers up front, custom rear leaf pack with bag over axle free floating helper bags, rear E-locker works from Ford axle
4.30 gears on 37" tires

Solar, house battery, onboard air, UJoint rear bumper tire carrier, etc.
CCV pop top with every option, Fantastic Fan, load bars, solar prep, etc

Massive list of things done to it, but that's the basics.

What do yall think? Probably one of the best riding 4x4 Ford E Class vans out there.

Obviously full for sale ad will have massive amount of pictures, fully detailed, extensive mod list, etc. ABS works still.

123_1 (1).jpg123_1.jpgimage005.jpgimage006.jpgimage007.jpg

$35k. You should move this over to the van section of expo portal, oh and btw the old agile off-road TTB conversions ride way better than a timberline van, I’ve driven in both

SpeedAddict502

Observer
Dang just $35k? Appreciate the thought though.

Have you driven a Timberline at this height with King coilovers? Mine was the first but maybe you have since. Its a world of difference with how much bump travel you get and the King dampening.

The Agile Im sure is great too being TTB, but in my experience isnt near as good off road either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deleman