2006 Fleetwood Neon small super light overland single side pop-up Camper Trailer $3500

landlordy

Rare overland off-road fleetwood neon single side pop up camper. 900 pounds you can tow it with anything. This little camper is not made anymore and very hard to find. It's made to go anywhere. It has a queen bed and a pull out couch that makes another bed. You can have it up in 5 minutes. It also has ample storage. It has shelving inside and out for cooker etc. Its a blank slate you could do solar and tv and fridge etc. It is wired with battery for 12v that charges while driving. It has 2 built in awnings, one of the side and one off the back. It also has surf racks. It's in amazing condition and ready to go. If you are looking for something super easy to tow and wanna be more comfortable than a tent but don't want a giant rv trailer you will not find a better setup. People have done amazing customizations with these little trailers. The wheels are same pattern as a jeep and are black now. Only selling because I bought it thinking I wanted to switch to towing this with my tacoma, but I don't have the heart to sell my beloved 4x4 van and I need the yard space lol. I just bought this from a member on here and paid to have it shipped to Wilmington NC I'm just trying to recover some of what I have spent $3500

Attachments

• IMG_5454.jpg
    IMG_5454.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 2,806
  • IMG_5125.jpg
    IMG_5125.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 2,668
  • IMG_5621.jpeg
    IMG_5621.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 6,953
  • IMG_5619.jpeg
    IMG_5619.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 3,966
  • IMG_5616.jpeg
    IMG_5616.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,950
  • IMG_5573.jpg
    IMG_5573.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 2,738

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
These are outstanding popup campers! My wife and I have one and it tows easily, has a ton of room and looks great. My only complaint is that every time we go camping with it, about 20 people come up and ask us about it when it is set up - joking - it is not a problem, but more of a conversation starter.

Good luck with the sale.

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg

Sno Dawg
Does the camper need to be disconnected from the vehicle to fold out the bed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, the trailer needs to be disconnected from the truck to pull the bed out. Set up for these campers is very quick and easy and it is a simple platform that can be used as is or expanded on easily. My wife and I love our Fleetwood Neon!

Sno Dawg

PBo

Hey, I’m a new member here and have been trying to find one of these trailers. I realize this post is a year old, but hoping for the best. Is it still available?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior