2006 Jeep Liberty CRD==SOLD

cozydog

Observer
SOLD
Tickets to Guyana just purchased and need to sell

Sorry for the first post sale add. I'm a long time lurker but just not a big poster.

Moving to Guyana next month and need some funds available to buy a rig down there so need to sell my Jeep. I did lots of research and looking before I bought this truck in 2009. I drove it for a couple years while I was in school but then it has spent the last 5 years garaged at my parents as I continued to extend my contracts in Ghana. Returned in May and drove it from New Jersey, around the great lakes and down into Iowa and then out to Utah, Idaho, Washington, Oregon and then finally back to Iowa where the jeep is now located. Jeep did great on the trip!

Let me know if you have any questions, happy to answer them. you can PM me or email directly at jeremy.venable@me.com

Craigslist link: https://desmoines.craigslist.org/cto/5234261379.html

Thanks!

Last edited:

cozydog

Observer
Flying out on Monday bump! Please contact me by email if you have any questions. title is also in my father's name so he can handle the sale. Thanks for looking

Victorian

Approved Vendor : Total Composites
Looks clean! The liberties are great overland vehicles. I'm always impressed where ours gets us.
Good luck with the sale and your trip!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears