2006 Jeep Liberty CRD

fisher205

Explorer
I regretfuuly need to get sell my CRD. It's a sport model with only 23,xxx miles. It's a pleasure to drive but I just don't use it.

The only problems are the driver side threshold is loose and some scratches on the console and dash from the PO hauling something and I put some minor scratches on the console from my skis.

Asking price is $18,500 and it is located in Spearfish SD.

4-11-11025.jpg

4-11-11025.jpg

More Photo's: http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee132/fisher205/2006 Jeep/

fisher205

Explorer
bump, this is a really clean low mileage truck. I originally was going to build it but find I drive my pickup most of the time.

Daveman

That's a great looking rig. What kind of miles? Highway, city? Also, what is a "PO"? Was it a postal truck?

fisher205

Explorer
Bump this up. I haven't been pushing the sale, because I have been reluctant to get rid of it. But other plans have been made I don't have a need for it. It's been getting 23 - 27 mpg. We would rather drive it than our Forester. It's quieter even with the diesel. Tires are in nearly new condition and the miles are over 24,XXX now. I don't think you'll find a nicer, cleaner diesel Liberty.

fisher205

Explorer
This is a clean canvas to start YOUR own expo vehicle. I do have one of Boiler's aluminum tank skid plates available for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12