2007 Jeep JKU Sahara 80k miles 18250 obo

gekicker08

So I have decided to get rid of my jeep and get a truck for more daily use then purchase a toy LJ rubicon or something along those lines after I get out of graduate school. So I have a meticulously taken care of 2007 JKU sahara that I have tastefully (I think so at least) modded throughout the four years that I have owned it. It was purchased with 23k miles on it and now it just just over 80k on the clock and it will go up as I drive it almost everyday. The oil was always changed every 3k-4k miles with full synthetic oil, the tires were rotated every oil change and have a good 20k miles left in them easily, it was given a 100 point inspection at the local jeep dealership which it passed quite easily and it only sees the national forest trails around here in Charleston, SC so it hasn't ever been beaten or abused off-road. I originally built this to take me all around the U.S. and Canada as an overlanding jeep, but with school starting and the need for a more practical vehicle it is difficult for any adventures to be accomplished. It has the max tow package with 4.10 gearing, 6speed manual, Mygig Navigation, and the upgraded infinity sound system. I love this thing and it has been an awesome companion through the years, I would take this thing all the way to Argentina and back tomorrow if I could, unfortunately life is a bit on the busy side lately! So the mods are currently:

Originally a RE 2.5" lift kit but I wasn't happy with it so I switched everything around.
2.5" OME HD springs up front with 2.5" RE springs in the rear (these will be changed to OME within the next week)
Bilstein 5100 series shocks all the way around
AEV Geometry correction brackets
JKS Adjustable track bar
JKS Sway bar disconnects
OME High steer with OME stabilizer
Warn elite series front bumper with D-rings
Smittybilt 9.5 winch (only used about ten times)
ARB HID Headlights
Banks CAI
Banks Catback exhaust
Superchips flashpaq tuner set to 89 octane
Pioneer thin mount 8" rear subwoofer
Infinity speaker upgrade with baffling in the sound bar (from wranglerforum)
centerforce dual friction clutch (2k miles ago) with a complete redo of all the gaskets from the stick shift down by the Jeep dealership
Oscar Mike 17" rims with 1.25" spacers up front and 285/70/r17 Goodyear Wrangler MTR/k with about 20k miles on them (spare has about 150 miles on it)
Mopar slush mats
Mopar wheel lock kit
10A Rock rails

Needs: The nav sometimes acts up, but I'll have that checked out probably next tuesday
The parking brake sucks. Needs to be tightened.

photo 1-14.jpgphoto 2-15.jpg

Will post up more recent pictures when I'm off of work. The price is fairly negotiable. PM me if interested! Located in Charleston, SC

Dylan

Last edited:

gekicker08

That is a very tempting proposition. One that I would normally jump on asap, but like I said I kinda need to get something more suited for day to day use like a truck. No garage and having to pay for graduate school is going to make having that as a toy very difficult. Thanks for that offer, though.

gekicker08

Thank you! It seems that my emotional attachment to this thing has caused my price to be a bit out of sorts. Lowered to 18,250 obo to better reflect the actual value of the object I'm selling rather than the friend that I'm getting rid of.

vtsoundman

OverAnalyzer
Clutch...

Nice jeep! Really like the mod list.

centerforce dual friction clutch (2k miles ago) with a complete redo of all the gaskets from the stick shift down by the Jeep dealership

How do you like the clutch? What prompted you to swap out the OEM clutch? Mine clutch is getting cranky and the bearing has been loud for quite a while

Also, what size tires....(edit - n/m saw the size.) Looks great! GLWS

gekicker08

It's great! The only issue with changing the jeeps clutch was being super careful not to tear the grommets and the boots that baffle the sound and protect the shifter on the top of the tranny. I like the lighter clutch feel, it's a bit on the chattery side after it gets warmed up but other than that it is awesome. Very well worth the money. It is a bit overkill with my setup, I originally planned with upgrading to 35's and a coil over suspension etc but grad school is more important... I think.. Maybe.

poriggity

Explorer
Nice jeep. I'm confused though.. You're selling it for 18,250 here and 17,900 on Craig's list?

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998