2007 Nissan Frontier LE
Crew Cab
Long Bed
Four wheel drive
Mileage 53XXX
Leather interior
Firestone airbags

I've changed the oil every 3000 miles

DSC_0253 - Copy.jpgDSC_0254.jpgDSC_0256.jpgDSC_0259.jpgDSC_0260.jpgDSC_0261.jpgDSC_0262 - Copy.jpgDSC_0263 - Copy.jpgDSC_0264 - Copy (2).jpgDSC_0265 - Copy - Copy.jpg

I've been carrying an All terrain camper - its a great setup to carry a pop up camper

Last edited:

glamisdude72000

Desert Camper
Very nice truck! and rare at that. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but your price is a bit on the high side still. I'm sure you'd have more interest if it was in the $17k-$19k range. I got my 2007 Nismo with 27k miles on it last year for $17500 just to but it in perspective.

Fenrir

Observer
I'd have to agree, $20500 might me appropriate for a PRO-4x w/ leather. Its a nice truck, I miss my 04 everyday.

dags

Adventurer
Im a member of a few different forums - usually commenting on the selling price is against forum rules?

However based on the feedback i've adjusted the price.

Last edited:

glamisdude72000

Desert Camper
If it is im sorry as I was not aware. I was just trying help you get a quicker sale. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway and will not post anymore in this thread. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my T7575 using Tapatalk

dags

Adventurer
If it is im sorry as I was not aware. I was just trying help you get a quicker sale. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway and will not post anymore in this thread. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my T7575 using Tapatalk

No offense, no big deal. Appreciate the honest feedback, I think you were both correct on the selling price.

dags

Adventurer
I'm also selling an All Terrain camper - would be interested in cutting a deal if someone was interested in both:ylsmoke:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears