2007 Suzuki DR650, lots of upgrades! ***SOLD!***

Greg@RME

Adventurer
*****SOLD!!!*****

It's time for a change and I need to unload my highly upgraded 2007 Suzuki DR650. It currently has 10,950 miles on it. It's the perfect bike for those long, back-country travels! Here's a list of the upgrades & parts;

Suzuki RMZ 450 forks from an '04

Heavy rear coil spring (.83)

Supermoto front fender

Screens For Bikes windscreen

ProTaper EVO bars, Woods bend

Rox 1.5" bar risers

Highway Dirtbikes Hand guards, with 2 integrated folding mirrors

IMS 4.9 gallon tank (natural color so you can see fuel level)

Seat Concepts seat

TM40 pumper carb w/ new throttle cables

Tubliss System from NuTech

18" rear rim from DR350, laced up to DR650 hub.

TKC80 front tire w/ 80% tread, Mefo Super Explorer with 60% tread.

Engine case guards

Ricochet Offroad Armor Skidplate

Magnetic Drain plug

Wolfman Luggage Racks with Expedition Dry Saddle Bags. Also 3, 1 gallon RotoPax tanks (2 gas, 1 Water) that bolt onto racks.

Ebay BBQ rear rack.

All new Black plastics (other than Natural Tank)

TwinAir air filter

ProCycle Lowered Footpegs w/ wide YZ platforms

14 tooth counter sprocket (Chain & sprockets will be replaced next, with a 520 set, same gearing. Also adding ProCycle lower chain guide)

Trail Tech Vapor Speedo/Tach/Temp, etc. Mounted in Highway Dirt Bikes Billet Protector

Key Switch removed and changed to push button style ignition

DR250 brake/tail light

FMF Q4 full exhaust

Gel battery

NSU bolts changed to Allen Head bolts and Locktite'd

New brake pads front & rear

Extra parts which are included;

Several oil filters

Complete maintenance book

320mm front supermoto brake rotor and caliper relocation bracket (need '05+ RMZ450 wheel. Bike currently has '04 front wheel)

Tool Tube

I bought it from an ADVRider.com inmate a few years ago and I'm the 3rd owner. I did a major rebuild over the Winter and spent a lot of time & money on fresh parts. I've changed the oil with Rotella every 500-1000 miles. Bike is in good shape, but not perfect. It gets ridden often, usually offroad, and had been as reliable and dependable as could be. Most of the parts have come from ProCycle... (I should be part owner in the company by now!) With the RMZ forks and 18" rear wheel, the DR is a bit taller than a stock bike, which isn't a bad thing. The ergo's are set up for a taller rider, as I'm 6' 4" and with the lowered pegs and bar risers, I fit very comfortably. The Screens for Bikes windscreen takes wind off my torso and provides fresh air from the chin, up.

Like I said, the bike isn't perfect, but it works very well. I will be replacing the chain & sprockets and adding a new rear fender, as those parts are in need of replacement. Should be in place within a week or so.

Not included is the Garmin Zumo or it's mount.

NOTE!! ***The Safari Tank in some of the pictures has been sold & replaced with the IMS 4.9 gallon tank!***

Price - *****SOLD!!!*****

Located in Fruita, CO.

Pics- The first handful of pics are older and the bike doesn't have some of the upgrades listed. The last few pics are of the bike in it's current state.

1165792680_iPpW4-L.jpg

1165792793_qw2BV-L.jpg

1165792812_C77NA-L.jpg

878180533_Zv6cz-L.jpg

P4080039-L.jpg

P4080048-L.jpg

P4080042-L.jpg

P4080038-L.jpg

*****SOLD!!!*****

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads