2007 Tacoma & FWC Falcon - $35k

Styx2015

2007 Tacoma TRD Offroad & Four Wheel Camper Falcon: $35,000
Four Wheel Camper Alone: $15,000

Camper is originally a 2002 model. We bought it in 2020 and completely gutted and renovated it in 2021. We focused on the layout in order to maximize storage in a smaller space. My wife and I have been living out of this camper comfortably for the past year. It has taken us from Virginia to Alaska to Baja and throughout the US, and we have seen temperatures from -18F to 100+F. We are selling because we are relocating due to a new job and planning to grow our family and outgrow this camper. We are happy to entertain offers for the camper separately, please message me and we can discuss.

This camper was rebuilt to specifically fit a 2nd gen (2005-2015) short bed Toyota Tacoma. From what I have measured, I believe the camper will also fit a 3rd gen (2016+) short bed Toyota Tacoma. It also fits with a swingout bumper with the tailgate removed.

Camper:
  • 2002 Four Wheel Camper Falcon. Complete gut and remodel in 2021.
  • Slide out bed platform fits queen size bed (Exped Megamat Duo LW+)
  • New pop-up material and lift panels. Pop-up height increased for 6’7” of headroom
  • Arctic Pack
  • Camper walls and roof insulated with RMax 1” foam insulation board
  • Floor pack rebuilt using ¾” plywood to fit Tacoma bed lines
  • Camper is bolted directly to the truck frame for a secure fit
  • Custom cabinetry with custom HDPE countertops
  • LVP flooring
  • Yakima roof rack bars and tracks
  • Maxxair roof fan
  • 6’ CVT Awning mounted on driver’s side with attachable screen room
  • Lifeline AGM marine deep cycle 12V Group 31 battery – 125 Ah
  • 200 Watt Hi-Tech solar panel mounted on roof
  • Victron 100/20 solar charge controller with Bluetooth
  • Victron remote battery monitor with Bluetooth
  • AIMS Power 300W inverter with 120V receptacle on cabinet front
  • Blue Seas Systems Switch Panel, Fuse Box, and other electrical components
  • Dual battery system allows charging of camper battery direct from truck. Electrical connection using an Anderson PowerPole connector. Second wire built into the same connector for fridge power to the back seat.
  • 2x USB and 1x 12V charging ports
  • First-Alert CO/LP detector
  • 2x independently controlled interior LED strip lights on ceiling
  • 3x Rigid LED flush mount scene lights on camper exterior, independently controlled
  • Viking 17 lb. composite propane cylinder in sealed propane locker with remote solenoid valve and hose connection for cooking inside or outside. Also equipped with quick connect hose for hot water shower and direct connection for propane heater
  • Propex HS2000 propane heater
  • Camplux hot water shower
  • 15 gallon fresh water tank with 1.2 GPM on-demand water pump. Fill for tank and discharge of pump both located on exterior of camper
  • Camper mounts by directly bolting through bed of truck into the frame at 4 points and through bed only at 2 additional points
  • Camper weight is 960 pounds dry

Truck is a 2007 Tacoma Double Cab Short Bed TRD Offroad. I purchased in 2015 from my brother-in-law who purchased it new off the lot. More truck pictures can be provided upon request.

Truck Details:
  • 2007 Toyota Tacoma TRD Offroad 4x4, Double Cab, Short Bed
  • 215k miles. Will continue to go up as we drive.
  • 5 wheels and tires – SCS F5 black 16x8; BFGoodrich KO2 285/75/16 (33’s)
  • Regeared to 4.30, ECGS bushing on front differential
  • Front suspension: King extended travel coilovers w/ remote reservoir and compression adjuster, 700# springs, JBA UCA’s, reinforced LCA’s with Whiteline bushings, Wheeler’s Sumperbumps bumpstops, Marlin Crawler LCA & cam tab reinforcements, Total Chaos spindle and shock tower reinforcements, extended brake lines
  • Rear Suspension: King 12” 2.0 shocks with remote reservoir and compression adjuster, BAMF shock relocation kit, Deaver U-402 Stage 3 leaf springs, BAMF shackle hangers and shackles, Wheeler’s Superbumps bumpstops, extended brake lines, rear frame plates welded in to box frame
  • ARB front bumper, ARB recovery point, Rigid SAE fog light pods, Warn VR-8000 steel cable winch
  • BruteForce Fab high clearance rear bumper, single swingout, tire carrier, dual fuel can holder, flip down table
  • 4x Innovations weld-on rock sliders with kickout
  • Pelfreybilt front IFS, transmission, and transfer case steel skid plates
  • UHMW fuel tank skid plate
  • Safari Snorkel
  • Rear diff breather extension
  • Corbeau Trailcat seats with heaters and adjustable lumbar support, Corbeau seat mounts with driver’s side 4” slider extension
  • Rear seats removed (available) with Wet Okole seat covers
  • Rear fridge platform with power receptacle (comes from camper battery) on passenger’s side
  • Weathertech floormats front and rear
  • Prinsu roof rack with 30” combo single row LED light bar
  • ARB dual compressor mounted on Slee underhood mount
  • X2 power AGM Group 27 battery (truck)
  • Off-Grid Engineering dual battery system (runs with camper battery)
  • Blue Seas ML-ACR
  • Switch Pro 8100
  • Tech-Deck mounted on center console
  • Kenwood single DIN head unit
  • Midland MXT275 GMRS radio
  • 400W inverter anytime mod with 120V receptacle in center console
  • Front and rear brakes just replaced with new rotors and drums

The truck and camper are located in Marinette, WI. I am happy to discuss delivery options and will work with any buyer to get this mounted on their vehicle.

Photos can be found at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1NueMzuexjA5GJ9BVzzAwuB-foBBaI2qt?usp=sharing
I have videos and many other photos from the build process in addition to boatloads of truck photos.

Please message me if interested.
Paul
1.JPG
6.jpg
11.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
23.jpg
24.jpg
25.jpg

Last edited:

Styx2015

Bump! If interested, please make an offer. This camper is well built and dialed. My wife and I have successfully lived out of it and gotten to some amazing places for the past year and a half. Only selling due to a new job in a new place and won’t have the time to do it justice.

trabs00

Lifetime Social Distancer
Bump for some nice work on the restoration and build on this one!

I wish I could find something similar that would fit in a crewmax tundra (5.5' bed) that would allow me to keep my swing out tire and fuel carrier (minus tailgate) like yours.

Styx2015

I appreciate the kind words, thank you! I know for the full size beds that option is a little harder to come by. Good luck in your search!

Styx2015

Bump! We are on our way from Colorado to Houston, TX and will be there for a few weeks. Happy to meet up with anyone who is interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle