2007 Tacoma sr5 ext.cab

cowens

I have moved out of the USA to Belize.

can really work on price as i am need to sell. :(

other pics under profile. thanks

I am selling my 2007 silver Pre-Runner SR5 access cab V6 4.0L 2x4 automatic. asking price $14,000 obo it currently has around 145,000 to 150,00 miles on it.due to not looking at odometer before flying out. and it getting back from Miami to Orlando. mostly highway, as i was living in North Carolnia and driving back to florida monthly and just came back from traveling the United States in this truck. The truck is in great mechanical shape. Ive never had any issues with her. like i said i just did the whole USA and not one thing came up. Im trying to give you the best describtion of the condition of the truck, as i dont know who i will have showing the truck. It currently has a ARE topper "Z" series on it. with a bed loft that i custom made for it. this provided extra storage and a sleeping platform in the back.which is equiped with LED lights under the storage and in the topper itself.all wired to a 12v fuse block.all this is easily removable. The topper may stay on or taken off for other sale, roof racks and basket are not going witht the truck.sorry
DSCN1845.jpgDSCN1848.jpgDSCN1941.jpgIMG_20120127_161931.jpgIMG_20120211_175847.jpgIMG_20120213_152842.jpg

NADA puts my truck at $18,750. im asking $14,000. .we can talk about price. willing to maybe trade for a older 4runner 4x4 any year. or 4 door truck. need more room for baby and the duty to bring this truck here is just outrageous. due to the year and value.

I bought this truck brand new at the end of July of 07'. from David Maus. So i am the only owner. I know everything with this truck, so please ask anything you would like to know.

Interior:
-Grey cloth-pretty well maintence. few dog hairs down the sides of seats. and light stains on the side were feet rubbed off on side of mats.
-full Toyota rubber floor mats
-power windows/mirrors
-power locks
-cruise control
-sliding rear window

-few rubs in plastic(meaning none that stand out and noticable)
-after market Panisonic CD head unit. with aux input and sub wires already ran to battery-fuse block-to under seat. RCA, Power, and remote wire.
-will also come with the stock head unit.

Exterior:
-great looking.
-sporty high stance
-great tires./tread
-aftermarket grill
-Hyper White head lights
-FOG lights
-Chrome running boards
-Chrome rear bumber
-Tow Hitch with lights. highest class.
-A.R.E. topper with flip down and sliding front window, sliding side windows and hatch back glass window latched by single center latch.fully carpeted with LED light. Also equiped with roof rack
Yakima tracks- currently installed which im selling seperatly or keeping.
also custom made 100% UV curtains that velcro up. for extra security or pitch black to sleep in the back.
-Vent visors
-Yakima roof rack on Cab. a set of Q towers and clips to fit with 44" wind fairing and 48" bars.
-yakima mako saddle

Cons
-few paint chips.
-small pebble dent on passanger side fender. and lite sratches on access door (due to an awning flipping over on to truck at a tailgate, scratch might be gone when its claybar waxed)hard to see at times
-missing two center caps ( in mits of ordering, just harder to do when over seas, and no one to handle once they ship)
-front mud flaps broke off due to wind, ice, just poor design in material.( hard plastic + long flaps =cracking)

Mechanical:
-oil changed regualary-been switched to Synthedic at its first oil change once bought new.
-K&N air filter
-New battery this time last year-have reciept
-V6 4.0L
-Automatic
- spark plugs 15,000 miles ago

NEW- just had brakes replaced all around
-New water pump
-New belts
-New plugs and wires
-Oil change
have all reipets done by dealership

my T-max battery charging system was taken out and shipped down here to me. so the dual battery set-up is gone.

i might be leaving somethings out. so please ask. But all is all this has been a great truck and hate to sell her. but im making new changes and living in Belize with new wife and baby.

i am looking for a 4runner though. or other SUV type to bring down here to turn into a new overland vechile.

thank you for you intrest in my truck, please contact me and we can arrange a viewing or provide you with any answers to your questions.

Cody

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eclipse179