2008 4 door sahara jeep wangler

murfphy1

My first post everyone. I may be getting out the offroad game for awhile.

Moving cross country. Located in Oakley Ca. About 1 hr from San Francisco, Ca

‪+1 (707) 731-4165‬ 20160922_074246.jpg
post_image2.jpgpost_image4.jpgpost_image3.jpgpost_image5.jpgpost_image6.jpgpost_image7.jpgpost_image8.jpgpost_image10.jpg

39,575 miles and counting. I drive her to work.

Jeep is covered in plasti-dip. For looks and paint protection. No damage at all.

-have the body magnets to cover the dip and the dip protects the paint from sand between the magnets.

-Hood aev heat reduction

-warn winch zeon 10S (never used) March 2016 install

-Arb metalcloak 3.5 inch lift put on in March 2016

-Arb front and rear bumper installed March 2016. ARB tire carrier installed March 2016

-quadratect hood light (IP69 waterproof rating) late 2015 install

-arb intensity lights (Over $1500) March 2016. Barley used them. I have receipts for them also. Its the real deal.

-spod

-fox ats steering stabilizer (installed at 4wheelparts) 9/6/16

-dynatrac prosteer ball joints (installed at the same place) 9/6/16

- alignment done at 4wheelparts 9/6/16

-I covered the floor boards of the rig with flashing for better sound and in cab heat reduction (summer) / increase heat holding abilities during winter

- bedtred liner thru out. I added bedrug to sleep on. Will add pics of that later on (Im 6'5" 260lbs and I sleep without bending my knees)

-hot head panels on hardtop

-gobi rack stealth with hi Jack holder

-aev snorkel

-pull pal

- I have 3 sets of wheels.

-One set of 37" true 35" Kevlar tires on evanracing beadlocks with 2 sets of rings. (about 7k miles on tires),

-dont remember the wheel name (its on the jeep now) from americas tire with KO2 about 3k miles (2500 for them 9/16) on the tires,

-stock wheels and tires (one wheel doesnt look so great, wheel lock got stuck and had to use a welder to add a bolt to it to get it off.

-alarm with 2 yr subscription paid for with GPS tracking. Yes you can track it with your phone.

-sypertraxs spacers

-AEV snorkel

-Setup for CB or ham radio. Just need to add the radio and speaker. Mount is on the front bumper.

I have other things also I'm forgetting. Nothing cheap on her.

Asking 34000

PROBLEMS:

I couldnt get the radio swr below 1.8 with a 108 antenna.

NO LEAKS, NO OIL BURNING

Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger