2008 Ford Crown Vic P71 CAMPER CAR Mini RV Conversion

Brennon

I had to share this one. Found it on CL, this is NOT MINE.

https://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/rvs/d/lehigh-acres-2008-ford-crown-vic-p71/7061172755.html

One of a kind!

It's not a CamperVan... It's a CamperCar!

2008 Ford Crown Victoria
HD P71 Police Package
Runs Great! 153k miles
Cold Air Conditioning
Ex Fort Lauderdale Unit
New Brakes
Class 3 Hitch & Wiring
Good 17" Tires w/ Full Size Spare

Custom High Top RV Conversion
Mini Motorhome
2019 Build

This Tiny House on Wheels is VERY Sturdy & Overbuilt. Thick Plexi Rear Window and Moon roof. Exterior Sealed with 'Poorman's Fiberglass' and Reflective Roof Sealant. Comes with A/C Unit and Mattress. Front Passenger Seat Currently Removed, but Included.

Excellent for a one person road trip or put the passenger seat back in (and a wider mattress) for two. Drives great on the road, much easier and smoother than a full size van.

The vehicle was built to fit into a standard garage. The height is 75 inches. I also left a few inches of room to accommodate (future) solar panels.

Car is not perfect. Has the peeling paint prevelant in these years (mainly the hood) and a crack in the top right corner of the windshield (prior to conversion). Could use a detailing / cleaning from driving on gravel & dirt roads. Definitely a solid vehicle though. Drove it cross country this past year (Montana) with no issues whatsoever. Will take again this spring if it doesn't sell.

Please, no tire kickers.

Clear Title In Hand
$3500 (cash only)

Call or Text (# listed in 'reply')

Local Only
No Shipping
No Delivery

Thanks for Looking!

Attachments

• crown vic.jpg
    crown vic.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:

buellconvert

That's definitely thinking outside the box...way outside the box! But for the price it doesn't seem like a bad deal if it's structurally sound

Sent from my moto e6 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears