2008 Tacoma Access Cab - $10,000

Jeff H

Adventurer
Selling my Tacoma to buy a cash 4 door vehicle while I get out of debt. Here is a link to my ad on Craigslist: http://erie.craigslist.org/cto/5949114392.html

Truck is a 2TRFE 4-cyl with 5 Speed and is 4x4. Roughly 168k and will go up slowly as it's my DD.

It currently has the following done to it:

-Icon/DR 2.5 Coilovers
-Bilstein 5100 Rear Shocks
-ARB Deluxe Bullbar
-Lightforce Striker 170s with Two Clear Spot Filters, a Yellow Spot/Combo Filter and a Yellow Spot Filter w/ Lightforce Harness
-Yaesu FT-7800 HAM Radio, Larsen 2/70 Antenna permanently mounted, Remote Mic Kit, Remote Mounting Kit
-No Name Snorkel Kit
-LED Lights mounted in the rear bumper (needs finished/wired)
-Kenwood Double DIN CD player
-Front Weathertech Mats
-Cooper AT3 in 265/75r16s (about 25k miles on them now)

I replaced the water pump with a factory Aisin pump at around 150k and the valve cover gasket at around 160k. Frame was checked by Superior Toyota in Erie under the recall and was told it was good and was sprayed (of course it came off by now). Of course its not perfect and has the usual dents, dings, scratches of a used truck. Seats are decnet but drivers seat has a few burn holes from the previous owner. It could use a new rear wheel sensor as the ABS light is on.

I am currently in the process of finishing the satoshi grill for it which will be done by sale time. I also have a new in box All Pro Offroad U-bolt Flip Kit that I will include as well as some donor leafs for the OMD spring pack build.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask! Only trades I would be interested in are Outbacks, Land Rovers, Jeeps, etc.

$10k or best offer. Cap is being sold separately or can be worked in with deal.

Last edited:

Jeff H

Adventurer
That's a grrrrreat !!! Price !!!! And a pretty nice looking rig to go with it !!

Thanks for the compliment!

Friday bump. I'll be posting some more detailed pictures as well as everything that's been done/what it could need soon this weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears