2008 Toterhome ready to hit the road!!

SpeedoJosh

Up for sale (or partial trade for a sail boat that can make it to the Bahamas) is a 2008 Toterhome. I've been on the road is this guy for a little bit, along with my wife and two dogs. The back deck fits my car and two scooters with ease. Really handy if you'd like to cruise around town in something a little smaller during your stay. I chose the Toter for its uniqueness and the back deck capability. It's treated me well and I'm thinking it's time to try a different location and mode of travel for a bit. I'm currently hanging out around Pensacola, Fl., but will be hitting the road in about a weeks time.
Also, if the back deck isn't large enough for your liking, the Toter has a very large towing capacity, so you can tow just about anything you desire.

Specs:
2008 Toterhome
Powered by a beast of a Mercedes Diesel engine
85k miles
6 speed automatic Allison Transmission
Asking $95k OBO.

Below are some pics (taken with a pretty old digital camera). If you have any questions I can be reached at (813) 784-6481.
Thanks

Attachments

• DSCF0658.jpg
    DSCF0658.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF0659.jpg
    DSCF0659.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 114

hrududu

Adventurer
What kind of car do you have that fits on the deck? And do you have and carry ramps that allow you to get your car on deck? Any photos showing same? Have been intrigued by the concept. What kind of fuel mileage do you get? Thanks!

SpeedoJosh

Had a Geo back there. In the market for a Mini Cooper though. I think it'll fit back there just fine also. Had to remove those tool boxes though for the car, scooter, cooler, etc. to fit back there. Have a storage up top where I have some tools now.

Yea, have a double set of ramps that I set out, and the car goes right up with ease. There is a track on the back lip of the flat bed that the ramps clip right into. I installed a winch on the Geo though so I could winch it up and watch everything safely instead of relying on a spotter to spot me up the ramps. I'll see if I can find some pics, but not sure if I have some.

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
What about a lifted Suzuki samurai. I think that would be a much better choice for carry vehicle!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12