2010 Fall Moab Trip BSHS

Timgco

Adventurer
Just thought I'd post up some pics from our last Moab trip.
This was my 3rd trip there this year.

The 1st part of my trip was spent camping off of Sandflats Road just outside Moab. I wheeld with a couple of Jeep'n buddies and two of their freidns/ famliy that brought along two Cruisers.

The second week was spent with the BSHS members put on two events each year in Moab Utah and is hosted by Moab locals Steve and Darla. While this group is mainly composed of HUMMERS, all vehicle makes are equally welcomed.

For some of the Jeep'n people, might be thinking, why is this guy running with a bunch of HUMMERS/ the whole brand loyality thing often comes up. I have built and wheeled HUMMERS over the last 8 years and have known most of the guys in this group for most of the time as well. It's always a blast to run with the BSHS.

So, I got to run a few trails:
Hell's Revenge, Fins-N-Things, Metal Masher, Steel Bender, 7 Mile Rim, and Poison Spider. Every one of these trails offer great views, get you out into some entertaining terrain.

Here's some pics from the trip. I'll do a seperate thread on my the JK build that I started some time back, but need to move into the Jeep section.

Enjoy:

Link to all my pics:
http://s542.photobucket.com/albums/gg437/Timgco/MOAB Fall 2010/

Timgco

Adventurer
pics
ARBAwningGOBIrack.jpg

DaveGate1.jpg

H3TJKGOBIRacks.jpg

intostorm.jpg

Timgco

Adventurer
Castle Valley Overlook: ...just a short drive up through Sandflats Road up into the the LaSalle Mountains:

CVOverlook1.jpg

CVOverlook3.jpg

CVOverlook4.jpg

These little guys are everwhere:
Lizzard.jpg

Timgco

Adventurer
These guys were all over up there. Looking around, taking some pics, and...COWS!!! I guess it's their road too.

PA030082.jpg

Colors were really coll up there.
PA030089.jpg

PA030090.jpg

PA030088.jpg

KSJeep

Explorer
Great trip with stunning views. One of the best things about this site, brand loyalty is not really an issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12