2010 Tacoma SR5 Access Cab 4x4 2.7 Oshkosh, Wisconsin, only 62,000 miles!

oxi

Adventurer
Planning our next stage in life, building our dream home. No room for my non-primary Tacoma. Looking to sell her. Do not worry, I still drive Toyota. My current ride is a 2016 Tacoma SR 4x4 with 265/75 and love it. Does most of the work on our land.

Truck I am selling is an SR5, Access Cab, Pyrite Mica Tacoma 4x4. I bought her with just 7 miles on the odometer. So it has been kept very clean and I am the only owner. Right now she has just under 62,000 miles with the legendary 2.7 and legendary 5-speed manual and legendary 4.10's in the rear. Oil changes every Spring with full synthetic. I have changed the rear and front diffs myself with Toyota in a can gear oil from dealership. Transmission and t-case have Red Line GL4. Coolant flushed out once and replaced spark plugs. Other than that, no unscheduled maintenance whatsoever, great truck! Currently has a yellow top battery and K&N air filter. I have a spare Toyota serpentine belt from Toyota and upper and lower radiator hoses from Toyota. This truck was one of the last to come of the NUMMI plant in Fremont, California, Made in USA!

Now for the goodies! She rides on 285/75 BGF A/T KO2's on American Racing 16x8. Just purchased last fall. I have the original donut and two original steelies with 265/75 KO's as spares. So you would get all three. I also have Toyota All-Pro wheel spacers at 1.25" per side for a 2.5" track width improvement. Front suspension has Camburg UCA's with Moog upper balljoints and Fox 2.5" coilovers just recently installed from my older EMU setup and last gen Camburg UCA's. My ride height is setup around 2 1/4- 2 1/2 inches, so you can adjust on your own for better ride and so forth. Alignment is set near perfect. Rear suspension has Toyota All-Pro expedition 10-pack leafs set at 500 lbs over stock and 3" of lift. U-bolt flip kit and Tiburon bump stops installed. I am running Fox 2.0 with 14" travel and reservoir's in the rear. Both are forward of the axle and have their own custom hoops for upper mounts. The Fox bodies did not hold up well but the shocks are solid like new. The rear 8.4" axle is also tubed to prevent axle flex under torque.

Other goodies include Budbuilt skid plates under the front half of the truck. A custom CBI front bumper with functional 3/4" retrieval hooks on all 4 corners. The rear is a CBI swing gate bumper that holds full-size spare, Hi-lift jack and ax with spare threaded handle. Safari snorkel is installed, custom and rare aluminum roof basket above the cab and aluminum Leer topper with six-point ladder frame. Front also has a Robby Gordon Outlaw 20" LED bar installed.

Great truck, good deal, get it while you can! I live in Wisconsin. Send a reply for my number and email if you are serious! Low mileage Tacoma in great shape, only 62,000 miles and taken care of properly. KBB trade in range is from $11,713-$13,596 mostly stock, I am asking for $14,000 obo with all of the goodies included!!! Do not miss out, getting a great truck at a fair price!!!

Shown here with 265/75 on stock steelies.

Shown here with 285/75 on American Racing 16x8's

New front end set at 2.5", can be adjusted to ride height and comfort.

View from the rear.

oxi

Adventurer

Showing custom front CBI bumper. It has plates to install a Warn 8,000 lbs. winch up front that you can see just behind the front skid plate.

oxi

Adventurer

All-Pro Toyota front 1.25" wheel spacers.

Skid plates installed. Just finished fresh oil change yesterday afternoon.

oxi

Adventurer

Rear custom hoops for Fox 2.0 at 14" travel. As I stated earlier the bodies did not fare well but they are fairly new. Deaver springs have been replaced with All-Pro expedition 10-packs and better bump stops.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger