2011 Adventure Trailers Teardrop Trailer FOR SALE

rsclark777

I am in the beginning stages of selling my 2011 Adventure Trailer Teardrop. I have used it 2-3x each year for about a week each time (it has been to '11, '13, and '14 Overland Expo). It is in very good condition and it is also very well equipped with:

RC trailer.jpg

• a nose box
  • full slide out kitchen w/partner steel stove
  • 19 gallon water tank
  • LED lighting package
  • roof rack
  • 1.8 meter Fiamma awning
  • Engel 45 fridge on slide out
  • 4" High Density Mattress
  • stereo system
  • brand new deep cycle battery
  • battery charger
  • (2) fuel can package
  • max coupler and electric brakes.
  • portable shower system w/solar water heater

Laurel Lake Trail Defender and trailer.jpeg Overland Expo trailer.jpg

Currently running 265/75/15 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac

If this was new it would be priced at over $24k. I am selling it for $19,000.

There is an Autohome 4 person Rooftop Tent, that I will sell with it for an additional $1,000.

Grahamman

more pictures

Can you post more pictures underneath, tongue, suspension, top, interior? Is it available for sale now because you stated at the beginning stages of selling. I am interested in the tent and trailer together.

rsclark777

It is available now. Sorry for the confusion. I am definitely selling, I am planning on posting more pictures tonight (although it is getting a bit late...work has taken too much time today). I will still try to post some tonight, but definitely tomorrow. Based on the interest from my PM's...I owe it to those waiting to post them ASAP.

rsclark777

Just posted the above pictures. Taken with an iphone at night so not the greatest quality. They should give a good insight to how good a shape the trailer is in.

greenbull

Adventurer
We camped near you with our Conqueor Conquest, at Expo West, and admired your trailer. It was impervious to that wind and a great looking rig!

fireball

Explorer
Is that a spot light or work light on the side of the tongue box?? What is the overall size of the trailer, 4.5x9?

rsclark777

We camped near you with our Conqueor Conquest, at Expo West, and admired your trailer. It was impervious to that wind and a great looking rig!

Thanks very much. It really is a great set up. Looking for a bit smaller footprint (trailer w/RTT). The Teardrop is incredible though and love the convenience.

rsclark777

Any chance of selling the fridge seperate? Looking for a second one. Please PM.

Sorry, package deal. If you pay $20k for the Fridge I will throw in a Teardrop Trailer for free. :) Actually, there are already people who are organizing a deposit to pick it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taunger