2011 Custom 4 link and air bagged offroad trailer and 3 man tent

Dlak

Hi guys I am selling my custom offroad trailer. It has a heavy duty heimed 4 link suspension setup with adjustable airbags. The trailer can be lowered, raised, and tilted from side to side on the fly. It has a 3 man tent, 33" goodyears, LED lights, procomp 17" 7028 wheels, stabilizing posts (for when you deploy the tent) and a grill that mounts to the front of the trailer with custom legs. I've only taken it out twice to Moab and to Monache meadows and can cruise at 70 mph with no problem at all. Willing to let it got for $2500 but cost way way way more than that to build so I am taking a big hit but need to clear some space. If you guys have any question feel free to PM me, thanks again.

$2500 for the tent and trailer

Tent cost $1400 new and its been used 3 times
Wheels and tires $1000 have less than 2000 miles on them
6 axis hitch $250

And you get a FREE trailer!

Just trying to clear space for my other toys!!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 670
  • Moab7.jpg
    Moab7.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 595
  • Monache.jpg
    Monache.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 2,162
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 647
Last edited:

Dlak

Here are some more pics during the build, I will get you some shots of the airbags and shocks a little later on. The airbags are heavy duty and are designed for an suv so yes they can lift a few thousand pounds.

Attachments

• t1.jpg
    t1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6,019
  • t2.jpg
    t2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5,932
  • t3.jpg
    t3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 493
  • t4.jpg
    t4.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 440
  • t5.jpg
    t5.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 452
  • t8 link.jpg
    t8 link.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 7,340
  • t7.jpg
    t7.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 6,629
  • t6.jpg
    t6.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8,526

Dlak

Do you know how much your trailer weighs as is, and an idea as to loading capacity (although it looks like its quite sturdy).

The trailer is a little over a 1000 lbs and I know the airbags and the axle can easily take another 1000 lb load. I don't know the max load but I can tell you that it is built like a tank. If you need any pictures or measurements feel free to ask.

Heuschele

Still available?

It has been a while but there is no indication that it has sold. I am interested if it is still available.

Dlak

Sorry guys I have been MIA for a while now, still have the trailer and recieved offers but never got back to anyone. Anyways, I used the trailer on a monache meadows trip last month. I have been meaning to make time to get it vin/registered but if anyone is interested in it and are willing to do the vin/registering themselves I will let it go for $4700 obo

Titanpat57

Expedition Leader
I would buy it if I could figure out how the heck to get it to GA easily :)

A guy from Canada bought my first trailer...I called up a local guy with a flat bed, he winched up on it, the tractor trailer driver disconnected the tractor, the flatbed dude backed up to the trailer and we pushed it on.

Mr. Driver connected it back together, strapped the trailer down, and they rode off into the sunset...much more seamless than I would've imagined.

Of course if you have a dock it'd be a lot easier...but this is one heck of a trailer for that price.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
A few questions I did not see answered in the description:

Where are u located?
Wheel bolt pattern?
Type of hitch?

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears