F-350 4WD Tiger Camper, SOLD

tedbarbeau

Sorry if this was explicitly covered already but are the 4 seats belts? If so, DOT approved? There was a reference to seating and sleeping 4 but I might have missed the seat belt breakdown.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Sorry if this was explicitly covered already but are the 4 seats belts? If so, DOT approved? There was a reference to seating and sleeping 4 but I might have missed the seat belt breakdown.
Thanks for asking. That’s a really good issue to clarify.

Yes, on the side couch in the coach there are two seat belt ‘stations’. Since they were put in as part of the original build by the still in business manufacturer of the Tiger, one would hope they are DOT approved for use while the vehicle is in motion.

Since I can find no further info in the owners’s manuals, if this is a ‘mission critical’ issue, you might want to check in with the builder at:

Last edited:

dirkdigler48

I am interested and tried to send you a direct message. I recieve an error that "This member limits who may view their full profile."

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
I am interested and tried to send you a direct message. I recieve an error that "This member limits who may view their full profile."
I apologize for that.

I’m not sure what the obstacle was for you 🤔 because I’ve gotten DM’s regarding this sale post from about @12 different Expo members, including three yesterday!

I’ll double check my account settings but in the meantime, please check your private messages because I just DM’ed you and that should allow you to reply the same way.

I’d recommend you contacting me today or tomorrow as things finally are heating up with the interest on this rig.

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Just another FWIW about the mechanical health of the rig…we do have to smog heavy duty vehicles in Tucson yearly. We took the Tiger out of storage in the fall for its annual exam and it passed the emissions test without any issues being noted.

GHI

Adventurer
Can we ask how you handled the final sale. I'm sure you had 15 or so offers. Did you do a Zoom call with all the bidders ?

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Certainly ⬆️ I’m not tech savvy or apps oriented so I wasn’t set up for zooming. We had 21 different interested potential buyers contact us. I tried to make sure that I updated each one daily from about last Wednesday on.

We showed the rig first to several people nearby in state as they were close enough to come see it without flying in to town.

But a well informed guy who seemed to really know what he wanted and who had persistently and politely been DM’ing me since day one about his interest in the rig grabbed a red eye and flew into town to get it.

He was the one out of state buyer who had expressed the highest, continued level of interest in and knowledge of the camper.

We didn’t ask him for a deposit to hold it because we wanted him to be able to change his mind without penalty (other than the cost of his airfare) if seeing it in person created any doubts.

And we also felt no deposit was necessary because we had several other people lined up immediately behind him, any one of whom probably would have bought it.

I suppose one could have considered doing a bidding war (we had strong interest from so many folks) but we didn’t feel the need to complicate the process or drive the price up any further.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior