Officious Intermeddler
Got rig briefly out of storage to get some requested interior pics:

NOVACOOL Compressor Fridge/Freezer
IMG_9984.jpeg

Five Huge Upper Cabinets on these sides
IMG_9991.jpeg

Couch folds down into a comfortable bed @42” wide
IMG_9987.jpeg

Two different sized tables, this bigger one and a small round cafe size one, the big one store securely in the closet
img_9986-jpeg.821767

Ample drawers for kitchen utensils and note the water filter faucet up top and the quick charge posts below
IMG_9981.jpeg

Microwave, plus two big upper cabinets and another cabinet above the closet, slider window instead of cranker better airflow and visibility.
IMG_9982.jpeg

Three burner stove and large sink plus double outlet on counter
IMG_9980.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9976.jpeg
    IMG_9976.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_9986.jpeg
    IMG_9986.jpeg
    589.2 KB · Views: 1,299
Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Regular cab makes it a short and easy climb into the rear of the rig, vinyl flooring for easy clean ups, and note back up camera screen to bottom right

IMG_9994.jpeg

Upholstery in very good condition, manual adjustments for seats
IMG_9997.jpeg

Big air vents spin and are more adjustable than most
IMG_9993.jpeg

Full wet bath, hot and cold water, hand held shower head sprayer, teak floor mat
IMG_9998.jpeg

Compact sink for washing hands and brushing teeth
IMG_0001.jpeg

Power vent in bath plus good sized medicine cabinet
IMG_0002.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9989.jpeg
    IMG_9989.jpeg
    583.2 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Truck turns on a dime, is only @ 20’ long, tires are new, great ground clearance, outside shower, really big mirrors with 2nd convex mirror for good lane changing visibility.
IMG_9973.jpeg

Windows all around for great views of your scenic camps, great cross ventilation, roof a/c, rear side storage cabinet, awning and screen door with heavy duty folding steps
IMG_9975.jpeg

Back up camera, generator is in front of the new spare tire, huge back window lets you see out the back while driving.
IMG_9974.jpeg

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
The generator is a Onan propane generator and only has about 40 hours on it and has been recently serviced.

There is one solar panel on the roof, I think it’s 125W.

There are four 120 VAC outlets inside the coach, and one 12 V outlet. There is also a double 120 outlet above the sink inside the cabinet for the microwave.

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
There are six drawers for ample storage.

There are eight big, deep cabinets.

There are two small upright cabinets hidden behind the back of the couch.

There is a large storage area under most of the couch, accessed from the top, from the side or from the end. Plus storage under the rear seat part of the couch,

There is a medicine cabinet in the bathroom for your toiletries.

And there is one outside locking storage cabinet on the rear passenger side. That is something like approximately 3 ft.³.

Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Do you know if this tiger is rated to tow a trailer?
Thank you for asking.

I might have misspoken about this earlier. But in reviewing it, I believe the specific build sheet shows that it has a tow hitch, rated for around a 7500 tow rating even tho the ‘standard’ build sheet shows something like ‘up to 9,000’ pounds. Obviously I’d stick to the lower number.

IMG_0344.jpeg
IMG_0343.png

Last edited:

zip

I prefer social distancing.
Speaking of bumps…We hit a bit of a speed bump trying to get back to AZ, returning early from our new PNW island cabin so we can pull the Tiger out of storage and get it shown to prospective buyers.

As we continue to slowly meander our way home, I wound up adding a brief stay at a very nice ER in Central Cal as an unexpected trip destination in our tour of the scenic wine country (I had some weird new cardiac issues that got my attention … and yes, sometimes it truly does suck getting older😵‍💫).

But we’re back on the road now and still hope to make the rig available to interested folks in @ a week. 👍🏻

View attachment 827676
When I first started reading this post, I thought ER was Earthroamer. Sorry it was the other ER. Hope you have fast and full recovery.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
We spent this bright sunny Arizona day detailing the Tiger… and it’s looking pretty darn good! But it’s way too hot to try to wax the fiberglass uppers (tomorrow is supposed to hit something like 94°, so we’ll have to wait for cooler weather to get it waxed)!

IMG_0648.jpeg
IMG_0647.jpeg
IMG_0645.jpeg
img_0641-jpeg.828950

Attachments

• IMG_0641.jpeg
    IMG_0641.jpeg
    877.9 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members