img_0642-jpeg.828951
IMG_0646.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpeg
    IMG_0642.jpeg
    570.3 KB · Views: 328

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
We tested the water heater, the A/C, the water pump, etc. Everything seems to work fine. There’s a little bit of rust on the steps and on the propane tank under mount, and sun damage to two rubber water caps. I also noticed walking around the rig was that part of the drain cock for the water tank has broken off, but you can still easily turn the valve, so it still works fine.

While the Tiger has a new full size hd spare tire, it has no jack. We always planned on using our road service if we had a flat (or patching leaks ourselves). The crappy little, unstable scissor jack that originally came with this F350 didn’t seem to have the capacity to safely lift up such a heavy rig so we jettisoned it.

Otherwise, as the pictures show you this gently used, low mileage camper looks pretty darn good!

img_0621-jpeg.828953
IMG_0649.jpeg
IMG_0650.jpeg
IMG_0627.jpeg

🚗

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 328
Last edited:

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
The Michelins are XLT A/S

We wanted tires that were quieter on the bad highway we have out here in the west and the previous ones had a more aggressive and more noisy tread.

I can’t give you an opinion on them though because basically we’ve only driven the Tiger from Costco to the storage yard and to from our house once or twice

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Yup, 4 pages with 30 posts alone from the OP about a rig that's not even for sale yet.

Yup! I’ve tried to post plenty of detailed build info and lots of clear helpful pictures for the out of town potential buyers. IIRC, putting up new posts to bump one’s ad is generally how one keeps a topic close to the front of the conversation list here, after all.

For example, in the first two pages of the “for sale by owner” section of this forum today there are @ 12 ads for vehicles posted back way…even older than my original post, and even one as far back as September 2022! When you seriously want to get your rig sold here, unfortunately you really never know how long it’ll take to do so.

We don’t have the luxury to sit and wait for weeks and weeks to sell this and miss getting it to a new owner before this summer travel season starts. I’m pretty confident that smart folks who plan ahead don’t usually wait until the very last minute to start shopping for their next, new summer camping rigs!

But just to be clear, yes, we finally got the Tiger out of storage. It’s Available For Sale Right Now.

So please DM me if you’re an interested potential new owner and would like to set up a viewing.

Thx mucho guys, and cheers to all happy adventurers!

Last edited:

Sabey

What happens when he sells the first day of actually showing the vehicle? The price for the truck seems pretty reasonable.

klahanie

daydream believer
What happens when he sells the first day of actually showing the vehicle? The price for the truck seems pretty reasonable.
What if Selling and Possession dates are different ? ...

This is Storytime Selling folks. AKA content for the site.

In the OP's defence, at least he currently owns the rig. Others might post about a unit they are yet to own. Or plan to own.

Now that makes for a long story. But one we can still read along, if we choose to.

tedbarbeau

Sorry if this was explicitly covered already but are the 4 seats belts? If so, DOT approved? There was a reference to seating and sleeping 4 but I might have missed the seat belt breakdown.

AbleGuy

Officious Intermeddler
Sorry if this was explicitly covered already but are the 4 seats belts? If so, DOT approved? There was a reference to seating and sleeping 4 but I might have missed the seat belt breakdown.
Thanks for asking. That’s a really good issue to clarify.

Yes, on the side couch in the coach there are two seat belt ‘stations’. Since they were put in as part of the original build by the still in business manufacturer of the Tiger, one would hope they are DOT approved for use while the vehicle is in motion.

Since I can find no further info in the owners’s manuals, if this is a ‘mission critical’ issue, you might want to check in with the builder at:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vertical.dan