2011 Father and Son Spring Break Bugout

ccarm

Adventurer
It's about exploring and seeing things you've never seen before. Just because you only use paved roads doesn't mean that it wasn't an adventure.

This is such a great idea...something to definitely put down on the bucket list. Keep the info and pics coming. Cheers.

photoman

Explorer
I've got a little Honda Civic that I fully expect to use this summer taking my kids (while my wife is in LA doing graduate work) to Chaco for the summer solstice, Mesa Verde, and other regions around the grand circle...it is all about the adventure, not what vehicle you are driving.

Chaco is fantastic we hit that a couple years ago. I have not yet been to Mesa Verde but it is high on the list.

Pathfinder

Adventurer
Great report with lovely images.

My spouse and I just did the Gila Cliff Dwellings yesterday, but the files will not leave the camera for a week or two as we are on the road to Arizona.

Papa

Observer
Neat story and great photography. We spent a day in Silver City ly and it was my favorite day of a four month journey.

Rockdawg350

Observer
Brings back fond memories of my son and I spending time together. Now he's 21 and want's very little to do with the "old man"...maybe someday we can do it again. I enjoyed your posts and photos!:coffeedrink:

08whitex

Adventurer
Brings back fond memories of my son and I spending time together. Now he's 21 and want's very little to do with the "old man"...maybe someday we can do it again. I enjoyed your posts and photos!:coffeedrink:

Give him time. I was the same way at 21. Now I am 28 and do things with my dad all the time. :victory:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears