2011 FLIPPAC FOR SALE

helisharpe

Observer
Listing this for a friend. Located near riverside, ca.

Call me at 970-948-4354 or email at joshbst@gmail.com and if you are interested I will connect you with the seller.

Has only been used a handful of times and comes with a storage carperted kit made by FRP (see pics)

Price is $3,000

Will fit and 5.5 bed (came off a 2006 Nissan Titan but will also fit a Tundra Crewmax, F150 wih 5.5 ft bed, etc)

This is off of a 2006 Nissan Titan but will also fit a toyota tundra crewmax and any ford or other manufacturer that has a 5.5 ft bed.

For Sale Flip Pac Convertible shell/Camper with carpet kit and extra storage. (Truck is not for

sale) Only 3 years old and have only used it 3 times. From Shell to Camper in 30 seconds with

a quick turn of the crank. The double bed quickly unfolds over the cap of the truck with plenty of

length for 6 plus footers. In addition the headliner converts to a hammock for more sleeping

area or storage. The carpet kit has extra storage and easy to remove from back if not needed at

times or can be used for another sleeping area. Easy to remove from truck with 6 blots. Size of

my bed 5'9 1/2 length and 5'9 wide. I should fit a short bed that is at least 6 ft. It is on a Nissan

2006 SE short bed.

No checks accepted Cash. I just do not use it as much as I thought I would. Manufactured by

FRP.

Attachments

• flippac 3.jpg
    flippac 3.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 413
  • flippac 2.jpg
    flippac 2.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 397
  • flippac 1.jpg
    flippac 1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 399
  • flippac 6.jpg
    flippac 6.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 826
  • flippac 5.jpg
    flippac 5.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 509
  • flippac 4.jpg
    flippac 4.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 749
  • flippac 7.jpg
    flippac 7.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 439

Camelfilter

Explorer
Very nice! Just posted a link to this over at Titantalk (a Titan site), you could also post it over to ClubTitan (I'm not a member there).

GLWS!

helisharpe

Observer
thanks

Thank you for posting it over there. Should be a great buy for someone. If I had a 5.5 ft bed I would buy it in a heartbeat.

Very nice! Just posted a link to this over at Titantalk (a Titan site), you could also post it over to ClubTitan (I'm not a member there).

GLWS!

Raul B

Explorer
Saw this on cl a few times. Did it ever sell? Dumb question but does anyone know if it can be repainted?

WOODY2

Adventurer
It can certainly be repainted, mine was ordered by someone in gray he had to bail and I had it done by a reputable body shop.

helisharpe

Observer
Yes it can be repainted by a good shop for a few hundred bucks to be exactly colored matched. And yes it is still for sale.

helisharpe

Observer
The guy sending the deopsit bailed cause he didn't have the truck purchased yet. So the flippac is still available and open to the next person that wants it.

QUOTE=Honuboy311;1720449]May have to take a look if it is still available, I'm not too far away.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guapstyle