2011 FWC Eagle For Sale, $13,124 - Boulder, Colorado

Stereo

Adventurer
FWC.pngI took a look at this camper over the weekend. http://denver.craigslist.org/rvs/5173264906.html Fleets fit Tacomas and are 6" wider than Eagles. The camper was in great shape. The owner, Carroll, is a really nice guy. He's including the mounting bars for a composite bed. The only issue he was aware of was that the heater doesn't always come on the first time. He needs a bigger truck/camper to accommodate his family. If you're wondering why the funky price, Carroll said he took $1000 off the price he paid for every year gone by.

Do you think it's a fair price? It's so hard for me to judge pricing on used campers since the features can vary significantly.

I didn't buy it only because for me to spend that much money, I don't want to have to do anything to it. The layout wasn't to my liking, especially how the couch back covered the window unless it was folded down for the bed. The also seemed to be a lot of wasted space. I'm hoping I can find a used shell before my old Skamper bites the dust. I am spoiled by the huge all-around vinyl windows on my camper. The Fleet seemed dark and closed in in comparison but it appears to be typical for FWC and ATC's.

I hope one of you snags this!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78