2011 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x Build

skibum315

Explorer
Bumper looks good ... and I like the cutout to receive the snout of a Hi-Lift - or at least I assume that's what the 'T' shaped hole is in the second picture.

bijanjames

Adventurer
Ordered 5 265/75r16 Cooper ST Maxx today from discount tire. $1242 installed. Truck won't be back from Hefty until early May. Looking forward to putting them on!!

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
That looks AWESOME!

We need more pics of that thing. Seriously cool. Also can't wait to see pics of the truck with the Coopers on it.

coop74

Old Camping Dude
I pick the truck up on Friday. Tires get put on Saturday!
Are they adding the bumper to sale for all?

682afc7f3d61f830ce715a0fcdd7b037.jpg

Dibbs

The reasons I decided to go with the Frontier over a Tacoma are obvious to all of you.

Awesome truck!

I'm considering getting a Frontier Pro-4x over another Tacoma in the near future. I know the Frontier has all around are better numbers along with the fully boxed frame, but what are some other advantages over the tacoma? How is the fit and finish holding up? My 80 series has been a pain in the butt lately too.

bijanjames

Adventurer
Awesome truck!

I'm considering getting a Frontier Pro-4x over another Tacoma in the near future. I know the Frontier has all around are better numbers along with the fully boxed frame, but what are some other advantages over the tacoma? How is the fit and finish holding up? My 80 series has been a pain in the butt lately too.

The Tacoma is also a great truck, but there a few thing that I like better with the frontier. Along with the fully boxed frame, the frontier tucks all of its drivetrain up inbetween the frame rails, the tacomas transfer case hangs low and is vunerable. I like the fact that the frontier has 4wheel disc brakes, and comes with the option of a stick in crew cab offroad package format. I also dont think that a tacoma is worth the $5,000 plus price premium over the frontier. With all that said you really cant go wrong with either one, there both great trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior