2011 Nissan Frontier Pro 4x Build

RockyZuk

Observer
Great looking build! I was cross shopping the Frontier and Xterra and ended up with the Xterra. Your build makes me wish I would have looked longer for a 6mt Nismo/P4X Fronty. Still love my X but I do wish I had a truck bed.

wreckdiver1321

Overlander
Sweet! I need to get a set.

Hey, if you could do me a favor? I'd love to know the front to back distance between the mounting holes. Thanks!

bijanjames

Adventurer
Can you provide a link of the seller you bought from? I actually like the green but I don't see it.

They only show the safety orange color on the images on Amazon, but maxtrax is sold out of that color. Green, khaki, blue, black, and purple are the only colors available right now. The seller I bought from was the first one that popped up on Amazon. I don't have the invoice in front of me but I can check it tomorrow.

DanF.

Adventurer
They only show the safety orange color on the images on Amazon, but maxtrax is sold out of that color. Green, khaki, blue, black, and purple are the only colors available right now. The seller I bought from was the first one that popped up on Amazon. I don't have the invoice in front of me but I can check it tomorrow.

You can go into "Your Orders" in your Amazon account, and it will show you the exact webpage in Amazon.com that you ordered from.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Breezy78