2012 orange crush

irish1371

Adventurer
So today I am happy to say the jeep
is ready to take the family out into the woods at last.

pa6ujeqy.jpg

Started with a 2012 rubi with dual tops

yry3urub.jpg

7ujy3ebu.jpg

Added some front and rear.warn bumpers and tire carrier and a 11k winch.

uqutany5.jpg

gu8yqusu.jpg

Then picked up some hutchingson rock monsters and tr3adwrites in 315/70/17 and jammed in with a 2.5 aev lift with drop brackets.

Enjoying the jeep much more these days. I have a few more odds and ends to add but mainly it is time to start the camp trailer. So wish me.luck and we hope to see you all out and about.

jscusmcvet

Explorer
So the drop brackets put the control arms back to the correct angle, right? Jeep looks great. Love the wheels. What are your thoughts on the treadwrights?

kojackJKU

Autism Family Travellers!
Looks awesome. I think im going with the teraflex 2.5" lift with shock extenders and the aev drop brackets...I think it would be perfect for me.

irish1371

Adventurer
True 1800 in rim is pricy but I bought the wife a house so I get to do the jeep the way I want lol.

I almost pucked up a jku with the tera lift on it. Drove it for a day. The lift may flex better but the ride was harsh. It didnt have drop bracets and it felt darty going down the road.

The treadwrites are so far, my favorite tire. I self balanced em with 8 oz of beads. They roll down the road smooth and super quiet. I havent been off road with them yet but if they do decennt at all then the 168 each will make them a steal.

irish1371

Adventurer
The aev 2.5 ds lift with drop brackets is by far the easiest most correct lift I have put on a jeep so far. It is the 1st to have directions that were worth a dam. The on road manners are better than stock.

The quality of the parts and fasteners is top notch. Everything went together smoothly. No banging or cursing.

It is also the most I have spent on a lift so far also but I believe it was well worth it.

I feel as if I will have no nagging questions in the back of my mind when the 2 kids and wife are in the jeep with me.

Top quality and engineering leaves me with a comfortable and truthworthy rig.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears