2013 Baja 500 pre-running photos(second set)

bajasurf

Explorer
5 photos today and the last from pre-running. Just about every photo the racers are stoked. Either a thumbs up or a wave. P1090482em.jpgP1090491em.jpgP1090492em.jpgP1090495em.jpgP1090496em.jpg

SilverBullet

Explorer
A few of my coworkers are on the R&D Motorsports team down there. If you see any of their crew or racers give them a wave.

I was invited to help this year but figured I would stay home since its my anniversary weekend.

YukonRob

Adventurer
Thanks for the pics - looking forward to the weekend! We'll be down for the race - camping a bit further south down by shipwrecks, moving up to our pit location (RM 320±) Saturday - not expecting our car to arrive until around 9. Thanks again.

bajasurf

Explorer
Thanks for the pics - looking forward to the weekend! We'll be down for the race - camping a bit further south down by shipwrecks, moving up to our pit location (RM 320±) Saturday - not expecting our car to arrive until around 9. Thanks again.

I will be at Tech tomorrow and scurrying around Erendira for the race. We expect the bikes and trucks to be about an hour later than usual. With the course change Erendira is at mile 385 and last year we were at mile 337. Good luck

YukonRob

Adventurer
...With the course change Erendira is at mile 385 and last year we were at mile 337. Good luck

We'll be at tech as well, hoping to get there about 10. In the past we pitted down by Erendira, but as you mentioned, with the course change they don't think they can make it that far on fuel. Car #114. Have a safe and inexpensive weekend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JCCB1998