2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE - 27.5k miles

chris snell

Adventurer
This is my 2013 Land Rover LR4 HSE.

Mileage: around 27,500

- One owner (me)
- Garage-kept
- Non-smoker
- No mechanic issues that I'm aware of. No faults/codes. Runs beautifully, as expected of a truck of its new vintage.
- Comes with Land Rover Genuine waterproof seat covers and has had them since I bought it. Seat leather is pristine.
- No modifications of any kind except for new tires. This truck has never been a "build".
- Tires: Goodyear Wrangler Duratrac 255/55-R19, about 10K miles on them. Includes matching spare.
- Comes with Land Rover Genuine rubber all-weather floor mats. Also comes with factory carpet mats, which are unused and were removed from vehicle when it came home.
- Has the Heavy Duty Package, which includes locking rear diff and a full-sized spare wheel
- Not used for "expeditions" or off-road travel. I work from home and this is my daily driver to and from lunch and the coffee shop. I use a Defender 110 for my off-road trips.

Price: $38,000

I will work remotely with an ExPo member with an established posting history and will ship the truck via your preferred method at your expense once purchased. Will also deliver to Kansas City, MO at my expense if you prefer.

If you're not an ExPo member or have no posting history, we will need to complete the transaction in person where I can go with you to the bank to verify funds. Happy to pick you up at Kansas City Airport for this purpose.

PM with questions or to arrange for a phone conversation.

Untitled by Chris, on Flickr

MTAA

Adventurer
Very nice, might need to look up what it books for, we have a 2005 LR3 we love but it is starting to show some wear!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smudge12